1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. mrorange

mrorange Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 8: Just a little over a week. Feeling better than last time. Need to be more disciplined though. If i cannot be disciplined enough to check in everyday how can I expect to be disciplined to keep from PMO. Onwards and upwards and restored.

2. back to day 0, but I think im poised to succeed

3. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

Good. Just keep showing up.

4. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

Day 8. Going back to college tomorrow, hope the busy days will help me staying away from pmo.

5. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

6. leafbygreen

leafbygreen Fapstronaut

7. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

8. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

28 Days! One month, here I come, but not in the dirty way :D :D :D (I know the pun joke was stupid, but it helps to look at this problem from the funny side, this way it looks much more manageable)

9. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

10. DenThePan

DenThePan Fapstronaut

25.01 - Day 3
    My hypothesis about some aspects of my addiction was right: during busy day I had 0 perversive thoughts.
    Having a day which consisted from lecture in academy, cooking, helping grandmother, liturgy and quite tough gym training literally gave no space for any bad or empty thoughts in my head.

There was only thing that bothered me: sometimes I can't take my eyes of one girl in my church during liturgy. Nothing perversive, I just aesthetically enjoyed pure look of christian girl.
    However, I managed to get over even that. Women disturb me from getting scientific knowledge and divine wisdom.

26.01 - Middle of Day 4
    Kept myself busy, there were no cravings yet.
    Meditations also help to obtain the feeling of clarity and calm.

11. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

12. happy camper

happy camper Fapstronaut

NoFap - Day 45/90
    No Cigarettes - Day 25/Life

13. Monster@123

Monster@123 Fapstronaut

14. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

it´s normal bro. just keep going, better days will come.

15. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

56 days my brothers.

great day today and very challenging at the same time. at lunch i got carried away in the wine and desserts department. immediatly i felt slugish and i notice i was staring more at the womans in television. in this stage usually i would lie to myself and say "well, why not a little peak?" "i would not collapse over that, for sure", but i have fallen many times in the past in this same situation, and i felt that my "extra relaxation" was fueled by alcohol. so without thinking too much i ask my wife to take with her my mobile and the laptop battery, since she was about to leave the house.

so with me home alone, i spend my time doing domestic work while listening to disco music eheh. it was a great afternoon :), but the sexual thoughts were very alive, and i was very glad to hand the devices away since i knew that if they stayed with me, i was gonna watch sexy content for sure. later, as the effect of the alcohol started to wear off i realize the dangers of peaking and then, when it totally wear off, i saw the stupidity of the all "peaking project".

lesson learned and i advice all brothers as well: substances that alter consciousness are very effective to destroy willpower and induce thinking errors. if you predict you´re gonna drink put away all electronic devices as long you´re under the effect of alcohol. this simple act might safe you from a disaster.