1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandalorian Challenge 100 Days + [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Wolfyoufeed, Dec 26, 2019.

So you want to be a Mandalorian?

1. “This is the Way”

147 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. “Hell no, paint a target on my back?”

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. pimp

pimp Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I have bounty fobs worth 5 days no sugar. How much are they worth?

*drops bounty fobs on the table*

Gonarth and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  2. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Is it possible to have mini challenges on the side? For example, people who want to collect this new special badge/accessory have to go through a 30-Day 10 Minute Exercise Challenge extra

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  3. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Day 26 / Update at the end of my day,

It's going great, I'm just hacking into my reward system and pushing my limits at the same time. It is really important for me to be able to tell that today, I was so close to being this "best version of me". Due to the actions and mindset I settled in for Day 26, I'm happy. And I will not fall back tomorrow

Have a great week

4. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I’m sorry for your loss. It is unfair.. because it was never supposed to be that way. The good news is you can see your friend again one day (John 5:28,29 NWT)

For now, you must mourn your friend. It’s good to mourn them, remembering what you liked about them.

*clasps arm in comradery*

Gonarth likes this.
  5. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

You ranked up! *hands basic Armor and flightsuit*

Your over halfway to becoming a true Mandalorian and have peeked the interest of the Clan. We will watch your progress.

Meep likes this.
  6. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

5 days to add to this challenge counter. Well done. What day does dise that put you at now?

7. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

HELL YEAH BROTHER

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  8. Pokeballhard

Pokeballhard Fapstronaut

Day 11 *striving for that fondling*

Wolfyoufeed and Gonarth like this.
  9. Thanks for the concern and encouragement. I really appreciate it.

hollyman and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  10. DAY 5

I can't believe that 5 days have passed already. Time is moving fast.

l'embellie and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  11. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I feel some good vibes coming from you guys! It’s great to see progress and feel connected.

Today I’m going to be more vigilant, I had some sugar yesterday and I know it’s a trigger. None today, except natural sugar. A trick is to make alternatives so you don’t miss the sugar. I like to stew some cut up apples and add cinnamon and clove. Or cut up some dates and add a walnut to tone down the sweetness and dip it in peanut butter or sprinkle some coco powder on top..

Day 47
    I’m feeling alive and thankful to the life giver!

l'embellie and Gonarth like this.
  12. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

i'm sorry to hear that and for your loss

i would try that tips maybe a youtube motivational video will help me through this

oh yeah yesterday i watch some news, that u know the corona virus suspect is found in neighbor city

my country isnt a well advanced country like US or Europe so i just hope they treated him well that make the virus did not spread

read the news somehow make me realize about life is,, idk maybe i am being depresed lol

Gonarth likes this.
  13. Thanks for your concern.

Yes, youtube can help you with many things including watching comedy skits. Laughing hard is good and can be a welcome distraction from all the sorrow of this world at least momentarily.

The news on the coronavirus is scary. I don't even want to think about it. Seems like we are being lied to about the severity of the disease. I have never heard of a disease that warrants locking down whole cities in the recent past. All we can do is take early precautions and hope China, WHO and the rest of the world can eradicate it soon. Good thing, humanity as a whole has survived pandemics before.

hollyman and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 9. i m limiting my time on internet so i may not be active here or reply that much. Will try my best to keep up. Theek you for understanding.

Gonarth, Wolfyoufeed and l'embellie like this.
  15. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Day 27
    It was a really good day. I have to admit that I felt really sleepy after a movie time during the day, but then I didn't let myself to have excuses about staying active. Studied fairly proper and they are all checked up :)

16. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

It’s cool, I’m pretty lenient with the check in.

Nice

That’s crazy! Nearby village? Too close. I hope the poor guy doesn’t suffer.

Today my son got better. He’s not sick anymore. He was so lively and happy. I spent a lot of time playing with him. He’s 3.5 and his smile makes my day brighter. I prayed with him, gave him a bath, fed him and my wife. She’s getting better but still has a bad cough.

I also made a fast friend here on NoFap. I made him laugh, which made me laugh.

It’s late here, goodnight all. May your enemies shake in their boots and run in terror upon hearing your footsteps

Gonarth likes this.
  17. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 48 *Head Nod*

*fights alongside Gonarth*

Gonarth likes this.
  18. Pokeballhard

Pokeballhard Fapstronaut

19. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

not so close i mean i can reach the hospital for 45 minutes, my gov didnt have any policy against china mainland tourist they just come and go so easily

and the company whom i work, want to visit singapore soon too, idk like do these people read news or what, they so ignorant, lol so yeah i hope i can survive tho hehe

oh yeah and i hope ur son get better and healthy again,,