1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New here, Relapsed twice last night

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Average Savage, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Average Savage

Average Savage Fapstronaut

Yooo what’s up guys, just joined today. I relapsed last night twice, and I think having people to talk to who are in a similar situation as me whenever I’m feeling like I can’t bear things will be good. Before last night I was at week 6, idk what happened really, but I don’t want this to happen again

Darren hutto likes this.
  2. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

don't worry bro..you are on the right platform..before joining nofap my life was full of miseries of addiction..but now i completed 4 months of nofap and i learned and still learning lot of things from this forum..if you follow monk mode in nofap i can guarantee you a complete success..you can get back the remote control of ur hacked brain

Average Savage likes this.
  3. Average Savage

Average Savage Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support SREEN, much appreciated. I joined this discord chat and it was bad, they didn’t even talk about nofap and some made fun of me. I can already tell this will be my new home to talk about these type of issues.

4. Lollypopgremlin

Lollypopgremlin Fapstronaut

I don't know what server you went to, but I don't tolerate bullying on mine. Here's the link if you want. The guys joke, but they're serious about nofap.
    https://discord.gg/bvpNqcV