1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to tell a girl that i like to pleasure her ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Cassiel Addams, Jan 28, 2020.

1. hi everyone here,
    I want to ask how can I tell to one of my (girl normal ) friends that I like to pleasure her?

since I more enjoy giving pleasure to someone (oral sex so to speak ) rather than sex
    how can I tell someone who is just a normal friend to me ?? not a fiancé or girlfriend

2. Viacheslav

Viacheslav Fapstronaut

She must be your girlfriend or at least, fwb. Otherwise, you can't "pleasure" her. Because oral s. is still s. And doing only oral looks to me kind of submissive behavior.

Cassiel Addams likes this.
  3. Boost

Boost Fapstronaut

Maybe you could give her a cake with it written in icing. Either that or a painting.

4. but what I have in mind its not submassive,
    its almost charming and , romantic actually .. :)

5. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Maybe if you brag about how amazing you are at giving oral, she’ll get a little curious and let you give it a go.

6. I sorta get where I think you're coming from about the oral sex, I too really enjoy giving oral to my wife. I don't consider it submissive (or not negatively anyway), I actually find it a huge turn on for me that she can feel more empowered. I think there's a subtle difference there.

They say Leaders build people up to make themselves better, not put people down to feel better. The analogy kind of applies; I don't consider it putting myself down (being submissive to her), I see it as enabling her to grow. Anyways.. I digress.

How to tell her...? Well, I think she does kinda need to be in a different category other than "friend". Gf, partner, fwb etc all would allow you to have an honest and open conversation about your desire and see how she feels about it. But as a friend, I dint think it's something you can immediately jump too.

7. Dashesofdapper

Dashesofdapper Fapstronaut

Have you had sex with this girl yet? Is there attraction? NMI

8. Viacheslav

Viacheslav Fapstronaut

I think you didn't understand me. I mean asking to give her oral s. and not pretending on intercourse after oral is kind of submissive. "I just want to lick your v. and make you pleasure this way and don't want anything more" - this looks submissive, isn't it ?

9. I feel what you said, I will try,

but honestly my methods to get girls on sometimes, its mostly like `Frank Underwood` from house of cards!
    when I see the first episode, and his first monologue , I said : that's Me! :D

10. no not yet, but Im trying...to do...

11. depends how itsgoing on, maybe she wanted sex after it, maybe she turned un badly....:D

12. Hi.. in my opinion, nope that's not submissive if it's as part of a relationship. I've done it with my wife because it makes her feel good and sometimes it's enough to just do that. I feel good by doing it.

13. same here, I like when someone feels good from what im doing to her...