1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The plants told me

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by ctrl urself, Jan 29, 2020.

1. ctrl urself

ctrl urself Fapstronaut

Hello fam, this is my first post here, but I was considering posting something similar a couple of years ago when this message first came through. The message has been reinforced under the same circumstances, and through life itself over and over.

so right now I’m on day 3 or 4 or something, after coming off a 28 day steak. I didn’t use P, just memories of my ex.. dangerous territory lol

My thread title is the plants told me, so let me explain what I mean. I’m an explorer of consciousness, a psychonaut, and to do so I sit with a lot of plant & spirit medicine ayahuasca, cactus, mushrooms, Syrian Rue, Kambo... the toad. The healing that has come from these medicines has been incredible, as have been the teachings and insights.

I’d like to share a very deep teaching I received while on a deep cactus journey. Now those that know this medicine, know that it can be quite sexual, similar to MDMA but for organic and earthy. And while on this particular cactus journey I decided I wanted to release, sexually.

It was an extremely powerful release, and while it was happening, the plant teacher intervened... it showed me just exactly how much energy was being expended at the moment of male orgasm with ejaculation.

It is far, far beyond what we think it is. I don’t necessarily mean just physical energy, although that is a huge factor, but life force energy. The medicine showed me visually the energy leaving my body, but on the conceptual (knowing/being) level, the truth hit me like a train. The expenditure is astronomical. It’s the moment of creation, the Big Bang as it were, the energy of the creation of matter. Take this statement with a grain of salt - the medicine showed me that it was *almost infinite* which of course isn’t true as we are all still alive, but I think the emphasis was on the fact that we can’t really comprehend just how high the “cost” is. It’s very lucky that we have deep reserves.

I know that some of you might think well, yeah, I was just tripping.. and had a face melting orgasm on top of that, it was all just a “hallucination “. I’ve had quite a bit of experience with these medicines, and some experiences are hard to decipher and seem like bullshit, most of the very profound stuff is instantly recognised as deep truth and holds up over time. This was one of those.

I’ll end with a quick anecdote for a little more alignment. After I smoked toad the first time (I have no words, the single most profound thing I’ve done in this lifetime) I was in a state of spiritual expansion, and dissolving for a month or so. I was into a 40 something day streak and decided to edge. Sure enough it tipped over and I came. As it was happening, I could feel all the energy, expansion, bliss leave my being. It was very visceral and quite sad if I’m honest. Then basically.. it all stopped. The metaphysical aspect ground to a halt and I was left to integrate all that had happened.

This is powerful stuff

Thanks for listening guys ✌️

2. Frank Bones

Frank Bones Fapstronaut

Thank you. I have been struggling with sexual compulsion for years. As well as a fearless explorer of the cosmos. I really resonated with this insight. The plants always know best.

ctrl urself and Deleted Account like this.
  3. ctrl urself

ctrl urself Fapstronaut

Chur, no worries. The plants are much older than us and bring immense wisdom. Sometimes their point of view can be difficult to accept, other times worthy of dismissing al together. But mostly it’s solid truth tailored exactly for the individual

Deleted Account likes this.