1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how to stop overthinking about unwanted fetish

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by daniel936, Jan 29, 2020.

1. daniel936

daniel936 Fapstronaut

hello,i got a fetish that i got 3 or 4 weeks ago,actully im not sure if i really have it but its really stressing me out,i tried nofap for 3 days and i broke but im gonne try again and i have a good feeling about this try but i keep thinking about things like "u cant get rid of it its who you are",im really scared that if i get a girlfriend some day then i would want to do this with her or something.does anyone have an advice for me how to stop overthinking?its eating me from the inside.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. verbeek75

verbeek75 Fapstronaut

Overthinking is unfortunately normal and really hard, best is to get those 90 days first, then 30 more and so on, your thinking process will be a lot different then it is now. You don't know what you are going to do next month let alone next year and futher down the line. Like they say time heals, time also also changes views and thoughts. Try to keep yourself busy with other things.

3. Think you don't want to think about your fetich is allready to think about your fetich.
    When that thought comes try to replace it and think of something else that you like. Maybe icecream. :)
    And try to give it a little time until it stabilizes.

daniel936 likes this.