1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

glint of the eyes

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ALEX_88, Jan 31, 2020.

1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Good morning to all guys.

I have been practicing seed retention for 2 years and NO PMO with some relapses but nothing serious.

yesterday on the phone talking to a friend of mine she told me that she sees in my eyes a sparkle, she sees a particular desire to love that she doesn't see in other boys, I wanted to post this thing as I have already heard from many guys receiving the same compliment.

with this message I want to encourage you MEN to lead a correct, loyal life, always love every day.
    stay strong, keep your mind always busy, make new friends, love your neighbor and respect women who are wonderful creatures.

good life to everyone

2. Jeremi

Jeremi Fapstronaut

How could she even see your eyes if you were talking on the phone?

Jaspe22 and clapas like this.
  3. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Friend knows me, sees me, let's go to dinner together, don't be skeptical

4. don'tlookbackinanger

don'tlookbackinanger Fapstronaut

has there been a difference in how you talk with people before seed retention and after it

i want to know

ALEX_88 likes this.
  5. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "Don'tlookbackinanger, post: 2415058, membro: 349446"] c'è stata una differenza nel modo in cui parli con le persone prima della conservazione del seme e dopo

voglio sapere [/ PREVENTIVO]
    keep in mind that in two years I will have ejaculated 3 times. people tell me that I am very calm, the girls struggle to resist me, even the very beautiful ones, this does not mean that I have to carry them to bed. Returning to your question, yes, it is as if you do not have shame, it is important to keep the seed inside if it will make you feel more man, calmer, more understanding, less fearful of life's problems

don'tlookbackinanger likes this.
  6. don'tlookbackinanger

don'tlookbackinanger Fapstronaut

7. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

8. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

LMAO