1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 38 , Incredible Feeling

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Eaglevision_2019, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

Hello fello fapstranauts. I hope this finds you well. This is my day 38, the longest I have gone is 100 days. I started nofap 2018 December (unknowingly though). I was hit my acute and PAWS around June 2019. It hit me like a tornado, It was so intense that I thought I was a wasted material beyond recovery. Basically, its like my mind had stopped working-there was no memory, thick-heavy fog, and I could not even think. my thoughts were scattered and incoherent. I dreaded the thought of thinking hard, I just felt tired and wanted to simply close my eyes and sleep for a continuous year. There was this veil that seemed to separate me from the rest of the world-seeing the world and everything around me a dimly lit. I totally disconnected.

This was the lowest I have felt in life. The flat-line happened, I couldn't erect and women stopped attracting me. This happened for nearly 5 months.

I changed my lifestyle, went to the gym took supplements of Zinc and Omega three-fatty acids without feeling any change. In between I relapsed during the year like 5-6 times.

It was until around November last year that I started realising incredible benefits. My brain fog is gone almost 70%. I have inner peace, and my anxiety and depression has faded 90%. My confidence has skyrocketed and I have more focus on my goals and life generally. My buddy down there has regained significant sensitivity and PIED is cured about 80%. During the past month, I have engaged in successful intercourse and the feeling is superb.

My next target, is to complete this year clean (without PM). I am married so I do get occasional Os. I can't imagine what I would be If I can maintain my current streak to one year. I just want to encourage everyone that NEVER GIVE UP no matter the many hopeless and dark moments that come. Those days that you don't see any improvement and feel that it is not worth it. A wonderful, happy, and full life of freedom awaits just at the corner. Don't stop, keep walking.

English is not my first language. I struggle a little. Stay safe, and all the best. Cheers!

2. The Real JokeErr

The Real JokeErr Fapstronaut

Good job buddy, stay strong!

Eaglevision_2019 likes this.
  3. Wow, you have persevered through a lot and it’s paying off! Thanks for the story and inspiration.

4. Eaglevision_2019

Thanks buddy. This a life full of freedom and happiness

The Real JokeErr likes this.
  5. Cruzado

Cruzado Fapstronaut

Stay strong, buddy! On my last streak, I posted here exactly at day 38, It's a hell of a coincidence but I actually felt a superb energy at that point, give it a check later, I think you're going to identify with it at some level.

Obs.: english is not my first language either

6. Rishabh king

Rishabh king Fapstronaut

What kind of supplement you took for zinc?

7. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

Great post... stay vigilant

8. Eaglevision_2019

Hi buddy. Sorry, I haven't logged in recently. I use "lamberts." All the best in your streak.

9. Eaglevision_2019

I hope we continue in this journey together. So many good things happening. Mentally doing great. I have a strong desire for real women too.

10. Always remember that your brain is healing incessantly all the time even when you don't see any improvements. It's about surviving those moments of doubt. But when you do you'll see it was all worth it. That feeling of freedom is incredible. I wish it to everyone. Stay strong there!

11. Eaglevision_2019

You're certainly right. There are days you don't feel any improvement or moving in any particular direction. These are the easiest to fall back into PMO. That feeling of freedom is incredible. I wish everyone could experience it so just to know what PMO has deprived us. All the best too in your streak. Cheers!