1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice Please! - Dry Orgasms + Infertility

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by BandoBaby, Feb 1, 2020.

1. BandoBaby

BandoBaby New Fapstronaut

Hello All
    I am a 17 year old male prone to anxiety and overthinking, but I read once that clenching of the pelvic floor muscles just before an orgasm can lead to male infertility. It didn't specify whether this was a permanent thing.
    I am currently dedicated to nofap, but have done this clenching technique once in the past (one of my final faps).
    I want to know if I am still fertile, and stop panicking.

Many thanks in advance

2. dreamer81

dreamer81 Fapstronaut

I have the same problem as you..
    I think this can be many things..
    Google Retrograde ejaculation and check a urologist to see if you have no problem with a nerve or something..

If that is not the case, then it probably has to do with fapping..stop fapping for 90 days and get Ashwaghda

3. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

Ask your dr. but I’m pretty sure you’re ok. If you’re not producing sperm regularly it is usually because of bundle vessels in your nuts. Do you have wet dreams? If so I bet it’s just anxiety.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

Hey man, don't worry too much about it i had almost the same thing as you and i clenched my muscles almost everytime i fapped for the last year of my bad period.
    At some point i also had only dry orgasms and thought something bad happened, but after a 38 day streak i found that my problem was almost gone and my production had gone back to normal levels.
    Now after a period of relapses i'm seeing it become bad again so i'm almost certain it has to do with pmo.

My advice would be to try a full reboot first and if the problem stays after that you should see a doctor.

Or if you really think it is bad just go see a doc right away if it eases your mind.

Breadman likes this.