1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite food to cook.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Last thing you just made: Just made some burgers last night. I added, salt, pepper, montreal steak seasoning, and worshestershire sauce to it. I also sauteed some mushrooms and peppers. Good stuff.

Favorite Food to cook: I really enjoy cooking chicken thighs on the grills. Turn out perfect every time. Add some Indian Spices and paprika to them for extra flavor. Cook for eight minutes.

Food you want to learn how to cook:
    Crab Rangoon!! Also, the perfect takeout Chinese food. Beef Wellington and Toad in the Hole is up there too?

What's a food you invented: I invented the "Washington Sandwich". Turkey breast on white toasted bread with swiss cheese, grape jelly, and steak seasoning. I swear! TRY IT! (I'll make a post about it. I need something to do on my streak)

2. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Last thing I made- rack of ribs on grill with steak fries.

favorite food to cook- chicken stir fry. I’ve got it down to a science.

food I want to learn how to cook- I’d like to try making a calzone some day.

food I invented- I’ve invented many things over the years, most by accident. I can’t remember any of them at the moment.

TurboBull92 likes this.
  3. Huh... I don't know, really. Personally, I've always just liked the sound of sizzling or boiling, so there's plenty of foods I enjoy making. The last thing I made was a meal my folks invented. Two pieces of toasted and buttered bread with eggs and cooked turkey made into a large sandwich. Filling and delicious.

TurboBull92 likes this.
  4. I'm not really a big cooking fan.

But when I was little, I invented what I called "chocolate graham bananas." I sliced up a banana, drizzled the slices with chocolate sauce, and sprinkled crushed up graham cracker on top. It's delicious. Works well with crushed pretzels as well :p

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Ice. Everytime we have water I make it.

Deleted Account and TurboBull92 like this.
  6. WOW! Man, that is amazing. Can you teach me to make that.

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

1. Water.
    2. Cold.
    3. Water + Cold.
    4. Ice.
    Don't get frustrated if you don't get it right, it is difficult.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Did you know if you make ice with boiled water, it freezes more clear? Makes the ice cubes extra fancy looking.

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I never knew. Good to know, if I ever have a fancy drink, I'll try it.

TurboBull92 likes this.
  10. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

11. Okay I tried it last night for dinner. It took forever to make.Finally, I got the water to turn into ice, but when I bit into it I broke a tooth. I can't cut into either.

12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Last thing you just made: scrambled eggs and bacon

Favorite Food to cook: breakfast

Food you want to learn how to cook:
    Chinese / Japanese

What's a food you invented: nothing

13. Maybe crush it up into a blender? Might be good with a little coconut rum and some margarita mix. Just an idea, idk.

TurboBull92 likes this.
  14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

You have been deemed unworthy.

TurboBull92 and Deleted Account like this.
  15. gruehwing

gruehwing New Fapstronaut

All of us, seeing disturbing news, worry about our health and our loved ones.

JokiPlus and freetmile like this.
  16. Ramen noodles is the last thing I made

17. gruehwing

gruehwing New Fapstronaut

All of us, seeing disturbing news, worry about our health and our loved ones. But worrying is harmful. It is much more useful to follow the rules of hygiene in order to protect yourself from the insidious virus and not add work to doctors. I don't take off my gloves in stores. nitrile gloves are indispensable both in everyday life and in industry. They are characterized by increased strength, safe composition, stretch well and fit the hand. This product protects the skin ... Nitrile https://medrux.com/nitrile-gloves-food-safe / does not deteriorate under the influence of weak acids, alkalis and refined petroleum products, so it can be used in industry. For those who work in the industrial sector, high-strength gloves are produced, which are not afraid of even concentrated acid solutions and reliably protect their hands.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    JokiPlus and freetmile like this.