1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Wow that’s amazing!

Vendidad, Wolfyoufeed and All all like this.
  2. the alpha project

You really are a true Spartan. You have shown great character in this challenge. You are a big inspiration to me. And to many others. Your number may change but I am standing shoulder to shoulder with you. Let’s do this

3. the alpha project

I am inspired by your refusing to quit Spartan. You are a winner. Continue to fight. Do not quit. Fail. But do not quit. Stay strong Spartan!!!!

Vendidad, All all and Espi1971 like this.
  4. the alpha project

Check In Day 1(25)

Hello Spartans,

I read about honesty today in posts by @Espi1971 and @Kratos_GOW

My recent posts were a struggle to be honest. I had a lot of resistance and fear about being honest. About telling the truth. That I have been struggling. That the hills are not actually alive with the sound of music lately. I was afraid telling the truth would cause separation from my new friends. I was afraid people would decide they are not so interested in me anymore. I was afraid people would think I’m not so great. That my value would lessen.

I think sometimes that addiction is related to deception. I use pmo, alcohol, marijuana so I can forget I’m
    hurting or pretend I’m okay or imagine I’m someone I’m not. So I can avoid facing my truth.

I feel like there is a lot more here for me to unpack. Way more than I can do in a post here. Or several posts. But I feel better today after being honest.

The truth is that I want more from life. And I want more from myself. And pmo,
    marijuana and alcohol are not just a masks for me, they are also tombstones that pull me down and limit me and my potential. I’m not saying that everyone who does these things is limiting themselves and hiding. That’s not my place to make that judgement. I’m just saying what my truth is. These things quickly become daily habits for me and I become less and less of myself. So I need to be proactive and be disciplined.

I have a lot of messes in my life that I need to clean up. I need to stop running from them and tackle them. Like @Espi1971 and @fg4795 have been sharing about their missions, I need to focus more on mine.

Like @Kratos_GOW is always saying. It’s time for me to GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!!!!!

Vendidad, fg4795, Viador and 3 others like this.
  5. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in day 12. I feel more confident in my own skin. It's been easier to look woman right in the eye lately. Didn't have as many urges today either. I know this will change from day to day, but it's nice to taste a little bit of the glory. Stay strong fellow Spartans!

6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

@Kratos_GOW thank you for your honesty. You are a man of principle. I admire you for doing this. Keep up the good work.

7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I love it! You will not be stopped. You're on a roll.

8. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

This is freaking great! Nice job warriors :) one day at a time.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your encouragement and support my friend!

10. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Keep fighting Gon. It's hard to beat a person who refuses to give up. I'm inspired every time you relapse and bounce back. Those who struggle but refuse to quit get my respect every time. In the meantime I wish you continued strength and resilence in the blessing of your youth.

11. All all

All all Fapstronaut

12. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Nice to hear this! Keep up the great work and thank you so much for sharing. It really helps me.

13. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Welcome back my friend :)

14. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Thanks! It’s always been fun for me, and a creative outlet.. I miss it

Day 44
    Odd temptations, no triggers. I prayed and reflected on the journey. God helped me. Now I’m at peace, reminded of why. :)

*Plans battle strategy*

15. CS1

CS1 Fapstronaut

Just done 10th
    My feeling is closer to sadness and sleepy :(

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

i m
    sorry but thechallenge is closed for now

17. the decision you took is something you can be proud of. I know how you feel. Don't worry about a number.
    What is a victory that you can't be proud of other than a defeat.

18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

19. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 34, checking in.

Glory to God!