1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen being more precious than blood

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by StonePlacidity, Feb 2, 2020.

1. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I've read some studies that says a sperm takes 90 days to completely develop, and there are many minerals in our semen (protein, zinc, potassium, etc). Doesn't this make semen sort of a "life essence"?

I am glad and privileged to be a man:cool:(not offending feminists), and we just need to harness the energy from this "essence". The problem is, people are wasting semen in sex and PMO without knowing how much semen they lost.

Let's just say that 1 drop of semen is equivalent to 10 drops of blood, then every time a person ejaculates, he would lose almost half a shot glass of "blood"! Imagine how much "blood" a person would lose if he binge every relapse!

Here are some calculations
    I went to google and searched how much semen there actually each in each ejaculation, and it is 5ml. Time that by 10 is 50ml.

The average blood donation volume is 470ml. That divided by 50 is 9.4, so lets round it off to 10.

If a person fap off every day, then it would take the person less than 2 weeks to lose the equivalent of 1 bag of blood (in donation)!

Imagine donating blood every 2 weeks! How weak would a person be without the "life essence" in its body!

More calculations
    The human body on average have around 5 litres of blood, which is 5000 cm3 of blood. Divide that by 50 and you get 100!

Referring back to the previous assumption, and if a person jacks off everyday, then EVERY AROUND 3 MONTH HE WILL LOSE ENOUGH SEMEN EQUIVALENT TO THE TOTAL BLOOD AMOUNT IN A NORMAL HUMAN BODY!

Things to keep in mind:
    • The semen replenish speed is not counted
    • it is my own opinion that semen is like "life essence"

Phew! That is such a lengthy passage! Haven't written so much in NoFap! :confused:

Angus McGyver and Captain! like this.
  2. StonePlacidity

I think this is why people look way better after NoFap, here are some pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Look how much life there is in these young men! The energy from within is powerful!

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

S1.png
    But semen isn't blood. You can have almost no semen and live.

Kligor likes this.
  4. StonePlacidity

@Infrasapiens
    This is just a metaphor. It is addressing semen as "more precious than blood". This is what ancient Chinese people say, so I'm just referring to that

5. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

The thing is sperm gets nutrition from blood and the nutrition we are talking about is the best class vits and minerals it's like the best of best what u eat that body has is used to nutrify sperms. And wasting them everyday is what a fool will do. With semen retention those a class top notch good vits and minerals can be used to heal other organs and body parts. Our body is ultimately just a reproduction tool it's purpose is to spread seeds and if u are spreading seeds well then u die early cause u have done ur job well. Along with that dies ur motivation ur energy ur hairs ur eyes ur organs which become weak ur immunity everything else ur age accelerates faster. Masturbation can ultimately results in early lonely death.

Captain! likes this.
  6. 007malone

007malone Fapstronaut

Cool write up! Thanks

7. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

For those who have seen the movie Maze Runner, sperm is like the blue stuff in the film that keeps you from becoming a zombie, LOL.........:emoji_joy:. If you ejaculate you loss the "blue stuff" and then become a zombie.

HegHeu likes this.
  8. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Lmao

9. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

If sperm is more precious then blood, nutting in a woman, the woman gets all the benefits, we loose our treasure....the women are draining our resources, LOL

10. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

But really can't blame women as its not there fault it's ours cause we are nutting for them rather than blaming then it's us who need to change for better.