1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

2. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

HAHAHA

Very awesome pic, I really love it

@Pedro.kills are you still around mate?

I gotta say I am feeling super super strong on this shit.

Recently I have read a book in just 20 hours because it got ultra obsessed, it helped me to transition into a new mindset about NoFap, with the following main ideas:

- Quitting PMO is actually very easy, there are only 2 problems that set us back, indecision and low awareness of the issue.
    - Once you are fully convinced that you are going to make it, the path is easy
    - Stop suffering and taking NoFap as a challenge and a sacrifice, NO. What we need to understand is that we are not missing out NOTHING.
    - We are giving ourselfs a HAPPIER and BETTER life by quitting PMO, so you should already feel that you are winning. Feel that you are a NO FAPPER.
    - Explain to your mind the idea that the last PMO session that you had was indeed actually the last one. Do not be seeking to have the 'last one' or just one very periodically.
    - Be fully committed into believing the nofap benefits and acknowledging the harm of the PMO. When you understand this, the path is easy.
    - Separate your consciousness from your mind. Alright, we are convinced we are NoFappers, but still our mind has certain neurological circuits built into our mind, it will take a while until we recover, it is okay to have urges. Do not give up.

Hope my words inspire someone, cheers!!

3. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

day 9 check in @ohayou615 it has been a long time since i posted last time ...
    i am feeling a bit normal due to improvement in prostatitis symptoms i tend to go outside and enjoy my time with freinds due to which i give less time to internet ... i feel a bit liberated pray for my full recovery
    it has been 69 days in total of no pmo ...

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. Day 8 check in. Is anyone up for a duel?

5. I will duel you!

a_new_chapter and Coffee Candy like this.
  6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hello brothers!
    I was busy with work, so couldn’t log in. How are y’all? No urges till today for me. Relapsed today cause I’ve fallen sick, and apparently you get horny when you’re sick. Not an excuse though, but was tempted cause of those ads that pop up on anime sites. Will come back stronger.
    Peace!

7. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Day 7 for me,

My mate @Pedro.kills has not replied for some days

If he does not reply I'd like to fight you

8. He will probably check in soon man, just keep up your work and your posts. They're beneficial bro.

Coffee Candy and cali4sto like this.
  9. Hope you do come back stronger. I haven't been good recently but time to be on my purpose today anyway. Really demotivated.

cr7da8055 and Coffee Candy like this.
  10. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Gonna come in and say that I fucked up on Saturday, then decided to hide out of shame before forgetting about it when I got busy yesterday. These two days are okay? I got most of my plans done(except for today, where unexpected complications delayed my progress, getting a bit stressed over the deadline now). Noticed that my brain automatically seeks distractions when there seems to be a lot of extra time and how that extra time could've prevented the stress if I used it on my assignment. Need to enforce a strict no games and distractions until night policy tomorrow.

11. Has to be done sometimes bro. Honestly I took months off instagram and now I'm off snapchat. I'm gonna be real and say because I spent that time alone and working on myself when I was back on it, I saw how far I came and saw the other people my age, not working themselves. All they're doing is wasting their time and life but we're actually working for a good cause and purpose. This is real and if you do this, just for a month and come back you'll see the difference.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  12. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

13. @a_new_chapter I lost out on a big investing opportunity today. One I said for a while but in reality my plan isn't ready. There's urges to PMO but I'm not gonna. Check in.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  14. I’m sorry to hear that. I wish our battle could have lasted longer. Hopefully this will be your last defeat.
    upload_2020-2-4_18-10-0.jpeg

15. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

You're absolutely right. I go home for the weekend, so all the good habits I've been building up during the week at school tend to become pretty flimsy at home. That doesn't mean I don't like being with my family, I love hanging out with them. But, until now, I have been dreading weekends at home, sometimes avoiding going home at all. However, now I see it as a challenge that I need to face, not run from. So this week I've been starting some habits that should help at home. I'm going to start getting out of bed and getting ready as soon as I wake up in the morning, as laying in bed always brings bad thoughts. Additionally, I'll be meditating much more often, especially when I feel like my self-control is waning. Finally, whenever I have free time that isn't being spent with family, I will be doing my best not to involve electronics, but instead start getting back into reading.

I have come a long way but I still have a long way to go.

16. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

@ohayou615 sorry man i failed today but i am not giving up from now on no facebook no youtube and no surfing on internet ... from tommorrow it will be a new era of no pmo ... stay strong fellas ..

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  17. I know you relapse, but you know how to improve. Be real and stick to it.

Timmyrogger, Coffee Candy and Alex_Al like this.
  18. I'm gonna do this too.

AllenJT, Coffee Candy and Alex_Al like this.
  19. I can relate. Unfortunately, it may come down to you giving up anime, or giving up your dream to be free from PMO.

I've passed my winter session at University. My goals are clear. Today is day 13 and the goals I believe I have already written in my signature. I have been learning French every single day, but unfortunately my fitness is lacking due to sleep deprivation. (due to exams management ) . So for me restoring my sleep schedule , my rest is priority number one right now.

Now, I am going for a 3 km walk to buy apples .

Much love and thank you for having me .