1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

43 Year old Male starting NoFap Day0 today!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rocky1977, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Rocky1977

Rocky1977 Fapstronaut

Hi,

This is the first-ever post on my PMO addiction which started off 26 years back as a young boy. I have struggled since through my life experiencing out of control sexual behaviours and a tendency to use PMO as a means to escape life and its issues.

On the bright side, I am blessed with an amazing wife and kids who are not aware of my struggle. In India, these are culturally taboo topics and not comfortable sharing openly. Today is the first day of my NoFAP journey. 15 years ago, I did manage a year of NoFAP and experienced its benefits as well.

However, work and personal issues pulled me down again and I need all your support for the 90-day abstinence from PMO. Thanks for this community and am walking on eggshells today.

Take care and stay blessed!

2. Welcome, and good luck with your journey! It will be worth it for you and your family for sure. Stay strong.

3. Rocky1977

Rocky1977 Fapstronaut

Thanks Mate! The support means a lot to me personally. I hope to be able to hold the fort for 90 days one day at a time.

4. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

Welcome Rocky!

Congrats on going on a NoFap challenge for one year before, definitely something to be proud of!

I am also going on a 90 day challenge, let's make it happen!

Rocky1977 likes this.
  5. Editor

Editor Fapstronaut

Welcome, Rocky! Good luck! I just hit day 1 :D. Setup your badge too and also read others stories. Gives you a lot of motivation. Taking cold showers is very helpful. Keep pushing day by day! Also amazing job on the one year of NoFap! I never managed more than 9 days so yeah! I'm also drawing motivation from you! LETS GOO!!

Rocky1977 likes this.
  6. Rocky1977

Rocky1977 Fapstronaut

Thanks on the cold shower tip! Am going to be mindful of that and also keep motivating each other here. We will do it.

7. Rocky1977

Rocky1977 Fapstronaut

With you Brother..

8. Rocky1977

Rocky1977 Fapstronaut

WE WILL DO IT!!!! ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Basilio likes this.