1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Prostatitis from abstinence of 40 days.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Dani971012, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Dani971012

Dani971012 Fapstronaut

One time I was in a new relationship and decided to stop masturbating to achieve the 90 days NoFap challenge, because I read that it gives a lot of benefits. At day 40 I relapsed and my orgasm was painful and the semen looked brown not white. I went to the doctor and he told me that nothing was happening because my blood test was perfect, my urine test was perfect, my semen fluid was perfect. There was no bacteria or virus in me at all. But my prostate was very inflamed and weak. I decided to go to another doctor I he diagnostic me as possible prostatitis. I had to take antibiotics. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid that something in me is broken. I am concerned about if it is getting worse. i want to know if anyone has experienced this or heard of this happening with Nofap. Thanks

2. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

Well when i relapsed at day 38, my semen wasn't really brown but did look weird and the orgasm was pretty painfull. However when i had another relapse it was just gone, semen was completely white and there was no pain.
    You might have something completely different but i would just wait and it will probably pass.
    Good luck mate

LifeIsAmazing likes this.
  3. LifeIsAmazing

LifeIsAmazing Fapstronaut

I have the same problem as you except the brown semen. I have noticed when I relapsed under a month, that the ejaculation is painful only the first two-three times, and then it becomes normal again.

A pink-red-brown color is often caused by blood in the semen; a quick Google search gave this "https://www.issm.info/sexual-health-qa/what-might-it-mean-if-a-mans-semen-color-changes/", that states, that it's not always a alarm if the symptoms do not persist over a week or do not include fever and other physical symptoms. I'm not a doctor, but I would say that it sounds as temporary inflammation in the prostate.

A other link that I've found, states that "In many cases, no obvious cause can be found for blood in the semen and it'll clear up by itself". https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/blood-in-semen/

Stay safe.

RestlessEngineer likes this.
  4. Dani971012

Dani971012 Fapstronaut

Thanks @RestlessEngineer and @LifeIsAmazing . The next days the problem dissapeared, but after 3 months of fapping as usual I experienced the same pain(Relapse of 12-day NoFap), but with less pain. This last pain, last 1 week. I felt like the prostate was tired when i activated the muscle. Sorry for me english, i am from another country.

5. LifeIsAmazing

Your English is fine.

I feel the same thing too, I would also describe it as "tired prostate muscle".

When I didn't fap for 300 days or so and then relapsed, the ejaculation was the most painful thing I had, it was a constant anus/prostate pain for 2 minutes.

6. Dani971012

Dani971012 Fapstronaut

@LifeIsAmazing anus/prostate pain is the word that perfectly describes the pain. This second relapsed lasted 1 or more week of pain(tired muscle, pain when active the muscle), that is why i am afraid. What do you advice me to do?.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  7. LifeIsAmazing

Doctor! Doctor! Doctor!
    Sounds dangerous to me. It may depend on age too.

A prolonged pain sounds more like a SERIOUS inflammation, so contact a doctor as fast as possible and try to describe the problem.

If it feels shy to say "doctor I have pain after I've faped", describe it simply as "prolonged pain in the prostate after a long abstinence from sexual activity".

Hope it helps.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. RestlessEngineer

Dude LifeIsAmazing is right jf it is a constant pain seriously go see a doctor, mine only lasted for a good minute or so but if you have it continuously you might have something more serious.
    Don't be afraid to tell your doctor the truth he has most likely encountered weirder things in his career.

LifeIsAmazing likes this.
  9. Dani971012

Dani971012 Fapstronaut

@LifeIsAmazing @RestlessEngineer Thanks for the support. Now, i don't have the pain. I think is normal again. I actually went to the doctor. He prescribe some antibiotics I did not buy them yet, i think it will help. I think i will NoFap (because the benefits are real) but just for 1 week (because the problems).

10. LifeIsAmazing

NoFap it's only a tool. You need to know how to use it :)

Good luck.

takingthejourney likes this.
  11. RestlessEngineer

Do your thing man but promise that if it gets worse you get them antibiotics

Good luck mate

BluesHockey and LifeIsAmazing like this.