1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandalorian Challenge 100 Days + [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Wolfyoufeed, Dec 26, 2019.

So you want to be a Mandalorian?

1. “This is the Way”

147 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. “Hell no, paint a target on my back?”

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks, Wolfyoufeed!

I think I will try the NoSugar challenge tomorrow and see how I do. I already tend not to eat a lot of sweets and I never put sugar in my coffee or tea. This should not be too hard.

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  2. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*Theme music plays in background..

The clan meets in recognition of new Mandalorian!

Do you chose to take up the helmet @hollyman ?

I believe you know the stakes... Never take your helmet off or let anyone else take it off. The strength of the Mandalorian
    requires discipline and wisdom others are not willing to learn. If your helmet is removed (PMO) you must leave this challenge. At that point you can still post here, but not with the Mandalorian Title.

This is the way.

The current count is 2 Mandalorians

3. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

i Hollyman accept that helmet and title

i dont want to be slave anymore....i want to become the master

DudeAlex, Wolfyoufeed and Meep like this.
  4. Pokeballhard

Pokeballhard Fapstronaut

Day 22 *kneels in meditation*

DudeAlex, Wolfyoufeed and Meep like this.
  5. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

hi Guys sorry for not updating I almost failed this morning urge was really strong but I just went to take out my dog got back and made myself some oats. I’ve made my own pasta noodles from scratch yesterday it took me all day bc I failed 2x and on my 3rd I succeeded pasta turned out great made it into fettuccini noodles. What day am I on ?

l'embellie and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  6. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

Day 26 I’m feelin quite accomplished before I tried to do it by myself and fail by the 3rd day but being in here has really helped me so I wanna thank y’all !

hollyman, DudeAlex and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  7. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Edit* I think you are day 27, 3 behind hollyman. have you thought about setting up your automatic counter in your signature? It’s an additional deterrent and you can set to the day you began this challenge.

We are all proud of your hard work and flexing that self control muscle. Your going to continue to succeed dude!

@hollyman “wear that helmet with pride and proof that this battle is being won and is better than your former life.”

*clasps forearm in comradery*

We are three Mandos now, Meep is on the way. Make the clan proud. This is the way.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    hollyman, DudeAlex and Meep like this.
  8. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

Yeah it’s 27

hollyman, Wolfyoufeed and DudeAlex like this.
  9. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Well, Thursday was Day 0, and today I went NoSugar, so adding one day makes this the end of Day 4.

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  10. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

@Meep Really proud of you! You are with us and it is great to have you here

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  11. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Day 39,
    It feel insane! I tell you, my weekend was so in peace. I didn't go out but I was really efficient

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  12. Pokeballhard

Pokeballhard Fapstronaut

Day 23 *applauds my fellow fighters for their outstanding progress* I am on the way brethren

l'embellie and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  13. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

You got the idea. I wish other challenges had this.. I get tired of keeping track of multiple days. I dropped out of some of them BC I just want to track 1 number.

This is the way. ;)

We look forward to it, thanks for the encouragement

Day 59!
    *Drops enemy, turns in his bounty*

14. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

becoming Mandalorian No 3 . This is the Way

3 more days bro, lets go beyond it

wow so proud of you, did you stop watching movie and exchange it with new habbit? what habit tho just curious hehe

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  15. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

@hollyman yeah thanks! I definitely stopped watching movies except the really good ones. I only spend time with my parents when they are not watching a movie. We have some quality coffee breaks to have nice conversations during the weekend.

That's why I'm proud to say that I've only watched one movie for the past 2 months. I tell you I feel healthier when I think about it and that only feels really rewarding.

What to do instead of that? If you are not busy with technology and social media then you are already doing something for yourself. When you take a step back and consider your options it is more likely to find yourself spending that time for the target hobby that you are interested in.

My new habits:

Being proactive&determined
    Improving my language
    Reading
    Drawing

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  16. So if you lose here ? You are out, right ? Forever

hollyman likes this.
  17. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

first u must complete the 30 day's mission, if u failed at the first 30 u can try again, but after u finish the first 30 day's

u will get two option :

- to carry the title of Mandalorian and accept the helmet status, which if u relapse u loose that status and helmet (u still can post in this challenge but without the badge)
    - or just stay in the community without the title and status

if im not mistaken tho

wow im so happy for you ,congrats girl it so incredible i mean communicating with parent's is so rare thing's nowadays. mostly people are bussy with technology but you, you made the different wow

sadly im not improving fast on technology thing's especially smartphone, i still loose some 2-3 hour per day because of it.

i do read book's while enjoying my hot tea in the morning which is incredibly rejuvenate, but as soon as i grab those mobile device i seem cant control myself , but im not give up will try to reduce it tho

l'embellie likes this.
  18. Best_Avenger33

Best_Avenger33 Fapstronaut

19. Mescalito

Mescalito Fapstronaut

Only a week until I'm going to be a full Mandalorian but today I'm struggeling.
    I'm not recovered, I'm still experiencing the flatline-period but my sexuality is trying to come to the surface really bad.
    I've been thinking about sex so often today. At times I thought I'm going to like burst apart or something ;)

Patience, control and distraction are now more important than ever.

DudeAlex and l'embellie like this.
  20. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

You are doing the right thing, you are on the right path! Move that energy towards something and you will be at least better

Meep and DudeAlex like this.