1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is funniest joke you have heard?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Kligor, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Once my buddy tell me his grandpa was immobile a man in a wheelchair,i ask him and what happen?
    He asked me do you know what is his last words before death?-I said no i don't know?
    His last words was:Ahh shiit sta-sta-sta-stairs. (he said in during falling from stairs)

Man enter in tavern with a gun and shot one bullet in ceiling and say who did sleep with my wife!?And one man at bar said:
    -You don't have enough ammo buddy.

There is might few more i have heard but this two is funniest to me.
    What is your funniest?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

3. "The morning after a blackout though is so strange 'cause I always feel like this detective trying to solve the mystery of how I got home the night before. It's the case of the empty wallet and the for-some-reason bleeding knee and luckily I can get right on the case because I'm still fully clothed from the night before!"

*Fist pump*

..."It's not good."

-John Mulaney.

4. I freaking loveeee John Mulaney! I could watch his specials over and over. And I have. And I will continue to do so.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I'd tell you but the mods

vxlccm and brilliantidiot like this.
  6. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

hah now I'm dying of curiosity thanks

vxlccm, Jackb97 and Kligor like this.
  7. Overapple

Overapple Fapstronaut

“somebody toucha my spaget” still gets me. I don’t care if it’s a 2019 January meme

Kligor likes this.
  8. I've heard a lot of really hilarious comedians, but I don't know if I could say a specific "joke." It's more like funny bits, and a lot of the humor is in the delivery.

Kligor likes this.
  9. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I can't tell a joke, but I can show you :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Attached Files:

Muphy, Kligor and Metis07 like this.
  10. The Tim Heidecker trial. That POS obviously killed those poor kids but he got out because of a rigged jury.

Deadlihood and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Thanks for this. Looked it up and just finished watching the highlights.

12. You're welcome. The constant coughing and throat clearing was the best part.

13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

How do you say diarrhea in African language?

ABUNDHA LA CACA!!

14. Overapple

Overapple Fapstronaut

I want to change my answer: Lewis black suggesting that all the candy corn ever made was made in 1911 hits me just right