1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It has been 30 today

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jonas 2:10, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Jonas 2:10

Jonas 2:10 Fapstronaut

It has been 30 days today. This day isn´t very special. Just another day in my recovery, but its also a little milestone, so it makes me happy.

Lately I got new girlfriend and I found out that all I can get 60% erection. This was very hard for me (pun intended). Since then I find P just discusting. I now really understand how damaging it can be. Now things look good. Yesterday I had my first erection which was reasonably hard (although not at all 100%, it is still long way to go). At this point I am not flatlining so I feel very good. I try to enjoy every moment because I know flatline can come back anytime. I guess my sensitivity in my dick improved (have to test it)

I will write another post on my day 60. I am just happy to share this with you guys.

2. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Nice going! keep it up an dthanks for sharing. Did you talk to her about it?

3. MilitaryMan51

MilitaryMan51 Fapstronaut

Congratulations mate! im also struggling from ED and its so upsetting for a man, but thanks for the inspiration!

4. Jonas 2:10

Jonas 2:10 Fapstronaut

I will do it soon. We had sex multiple times last week and I feel that something had changed in me. Last time I was with her I could get 85-90% hard. It made me very happy. Will see her tomorow. I also have a "problem" to reach full faltline because we are in deep love together. It is very strange. Last time I was abstaining for a long time I hit flatline around day 10 and lost it at around day 70. It was a LOOOONG time.

Bobske likes this.
  5. Congrats on 30 days! I had ED too and it will correct itself, just be patient.