1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

2. IveBetterThingsToDo

IveBetterThingsToDo Fapstronaut

Day 17 of 21 is done. I have been stuffing my anger and have no real way to let it out which is very dangerous for my PMO sobriety. I am at 41 days total (since Dec 31 of last year). For what ever reason, 45 days is hard for me to get past. I am on the road tomorrow so I am really concerned that I will act out once I get to the hotel and blow it all. I have made a commitment for no alcohol when I am on the road. I am now making another commitment to journal as soon as I get to the hotel. I need to write about my anger and how to take more positive steps in dealing with it other than a full binge PMO session.

Deucefive likes this.
  3. Deucefive

Deucefive Fapstronaut

4. Son10Goku

Son10Goku Fapstronaut

5. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

6. IveBetterThingsToDo

Day 18 of 21 success! Tonight will be difficult and hanging on by fingernails. Discipline will be key to knock down the PMO monster while I am on the road tonight at a hotel. Discipline will be key: Devotional, Journaling, no alcohol, checking in will be key.

7. Deucefive

Deucefive Fapstronaut

8. Day 20/21 Feeling some urges so I'm working really hard to keep myself in check

9. IveBetterThingsToDo

Day 19 of 21 was a successful. It had all the elements of taking me down but didn't! Being PMO free never felt so good! I know how I would be feeling today if I had indulged and it would have sucked. I am feeling good and don't want it to stop.

Deucefive likes this.