1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. CS1

CS1 Fapstronaut

Day 5 , 6 and 7 done

2. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day zero.

@Kratos_GOW I wish to continue this challenge. Will you please add me to the EX-Ranks?

3. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your kind words Spartans! Your support and encouragement mean a lot to me :)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  4. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 29

im so dizzy today might have a cold or a flu maybe

got have some rest then

5. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

Thanks everyone for your support, this really helps me !
    Check in day 2

6. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

Day 11. I actually thought it will get easier somehow. But it's seem I need to grow stronger every day. Which I will

7. You're not alone my friend.
    They're bad thoughts that want to tear us down.
    To make feel us like we're not worthy.
    Because we're lonely then maybe we deserve this kind of life.
    I've an answer for you.
    You deserve to make your dream become a reality.
    Repeat it everytime you are engaged in this kind of thoughts.
    And they'll go away.
    They can come back unfortunately, I talk by experience, especially in bad periods.
    But we hold to something.
    Hold to us my friend.

8. Anyway day (1)53 checking
    5 months exactly today.
    Proud.
    Goals are not going in a perfect way still I am on the right track.

9. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in day 22. Every day I look at how many days I’ve gone without pmo and it gives me courage to go another day. I don’t focus on 10 days from now, only today. Focus on the battle in front of you. If a Spartan started looking at the flowers and got distracted he would die in battle. Let’s not die!

10. Check in day 13

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2020
  11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Sure thing

12. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

Check in day 29 and 30. (I was busy yesterday)
    Waiting for my user in the home page @Kratos_GOW

13. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on achieving rank! 30 days is an impressive milestone. Well earned :)

14. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

15. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

16. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 39, checking in.

Glory To God!

17. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Congrats on the new rank Spartan!

Vendidad, Kratos_GOW and Espi1971 like this.
  18. the alpha project

Way to go!

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  19. the alpha project

Check in Day 1(35)

Hello Spartans,

I have been feeling these urges to end my pmo streak. And to go back to old habits. And I have realized that for me, pmo, alcohol and pot are all things I used to change how I feel in the moment instead of doing what I really want to do, which is to change my position in life. To change how I am living each day. I don’t like the situation I am in with my work or my family. And I’ve been stuck in this position for a few years. And I want it to change. And that means I need to make some really carefully thought out plans. And I need to make some changes that might take several months or a year to complete. And I see now that this is what ending pmo was actually about.

I see now that this is what I am facing after the 100 days. And that I will definitely end my streak if I don’t move in a new direction with my life. Because eventually, the pain and suffering will wear me down and I’ll have a moment of weakness and I’ll pmo to cope.

I am very happy that @fg4795 stayed in the challenge after the 100 days, and has now 50 days past the challenge. Because I needed to see someone who was ahead of me and learn from them. He talks about his studies and how he is still working there to improve. Because 100 days doesn’t fix all of life problems. It just fixes us so we are better able if we choose to fix our life problems.

I am waking up each day now and forcing myself to face my life and do something about it instead of just finding ways to cope with it. I have two choices friends. Continue coping or take action on the situation.

It is many months that I have been living this new life. And it’s easy to forget how horrible life was before I started this challenge. I was hiding from all the things that bothered me about my life. Thinking that it was okay. That I was okay. I wasn’t. And I’m not. But I’m going to be.

May the gods smile upon you all. You all are more powerful with each day. Stay strong Spartans!

Risho, hollyman, Vendidad and 2 others like this.