1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is Disgusting (TRIGGER WARNING)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RobinCoenBrosFan, Feb 10, 2020.

1. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

Oof, sorry that happened to you, man. That can tend to happen if you don’t get there at least no less than a half hour early. I had a disappointment when I was there too, though. I wanted to get a photo with her but my phone had just died, or it was on 1% and it wasn’t enough juice to operate the camera. So Joey (her bf) ended up taking the photo in his phone, and told me to message him so he could send them to me. I sent him a message online, and he never sent me the photo. So to this day I still have a bone to pick with those guys because they didn’t send this. There actually is some footage of me in the crowd AT the event on her Twitter tho.

What was the event you went to about??

2. Aw dang :/ that stinks. I'm sorry you didn't get your picture.

It was a Walk Away event, with Brandon Straka.

3. greenmtnboy

greenmtnboy Fapstronaut

I didn't read the link in the original post; just assume it was someone who had committed crimes and happened to be "transgender" and was using that as cover. No label should shield someone from criminal behavior. There is a lot of mental illness masquerading as diversity; as well as people who call themselves gay or lesbian for whatever reason not necessarily because their sexual behavior is strongly in that direction. The LBGQ community is one of the strongest political groups out there.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

Oh shit that’s what I went to(in NYC, took the subway from Brooklyn to Manhattan)...makes sense. I met him as well. Despite being a straight man and a moderate leftist, I really support their movement for speaking out against establishment Democrats and authoritarian liberals. They were very welcoming too.

5. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

brilliantidiot likes this.
  6. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I think it's different, there was an earlier Canadian example too. That one was ignored by the mainstream Canadian press but picked up by the Feminist Current site who also posted the article in the original post

7. If we can ensure an offender's likelihood of recidivism is low enough - within a certain margin of error - so that we are able to release them back into the general population and monitor them, I'm fine with that. The biggest concern would be protecting them from vigilante attacks (in this case transphobic people or families of the victims).

8. Really? I am not at all fine with that. What about doing their time for the crimes they committed? He raped a freaking baby. 15+ children whose lives have been forever changed by this man. Why should he not be punished for that?

9. My biggest concern would be justice for the victims. Letting their rapist go free just because he won't do it again, is not justice.

He's in prison for what he did, not what he might do in the future.

10. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Yeah not surprising politicians have been ruining the morality of the west since the 50s and this is just another example of the many these lawmakers have already shown us.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this kind of stuff was made legal in the future let's just say these law makers know exacly what they are doing.

It's a dog eat dog world out there.

11. What should be the punishment for rape?

12. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

In this particular case death. He molested 15 kids that should get the death penalty in a sensible society.

13. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

14. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Exacly what's the repercussions if he is just going to let out again? Its ridiculous how lenient the justice sytem is for people like this.

15. I don't have an answer for that specifically, but certainly jail time. And I would say a good amount of it. Do you disagree? Because if you are honestly saying you don't think this person should be in prison for raping and molesting over 15 children, that's one of the craziest things I've heard in a long while. Not sure we can find any common ground if you don't think that's justified. Even one victim would be enough to warrant a significant amount of prison time.

16. I personally don't believe in the death penalty, but it's cases like this that honestly make me waver a bit on that stance.

Exactly. It's insane. Rape, especially in childhood, absolutely destroys a person. Forever. He forever changed those kid's lives, against their will. His life should be forever changed, too. That's literally the least we can do.

17. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Oh I defenitely think the death penalty is a good thing. I think it should be rarely used but in my eyes theres no point keeping a guy like that in prison eating up important tax dollars.

18. I give you so many chances to use logic and reason, but time and time again you continue to rely on emotion, intuition, and personal opinions to make your arguments. It's gotten so boring at this point.

19. Yeah... I'm not gonna get into that debate. It's a whole other topic that I could go on and on about.

You haven't made any points in this entire thread, but sure, go off.

Emotion and empathy are good things. I will not be made to feel bad for having empathy for victims of rape, and wanting justice for them.

And if you're so "bored" of me, then maybe leave me alone. I don't see why you need to make things personal. I wasn't aware you had some kind of personal issue with me. If I had known that, I wouldn't have engaged in the first place. So I guess now I know better for the future.