1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Barely able to get out of bed

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Gilbert, May 13, 2015.

1. Gilbert

Gilbert Fapstronaut

I want to be one of those people that wakes up feeling refreshed, energised, motivated, nice and early every morning, but every time I wake up it's the same reptitious snooze-button-bashing, stretching in preparation for getting up before flopping back under the covers, serious grogginess that comes with waking up. I don't particularly want to blame my PMO habits for this lethargy (although I'm sure it contributes) as I feel somewhat convinced there's other health (physical or mental) reasons involved for my constant exhaustion. But yeah, I just wondered if anyone else struggled in this fashion and how they delt with it and whatnot. Maybe I need earlier bedtimes, but then I end up lying awake for ages, and I usually get a good solid 7-9 hours sleep each night, goodness knows.

2. Move your alarm clock away from your bed so you have to get up to turn it off. Wash yourself with cold water. Helps me.

3. Awingman

Awingman Fapstronaut

Im a snooze button hitting fool as well, I barely ever wake up motivated and I have struggled with constant relapses so I agree that PMO defiantly is tied into it. Im still struggling to defeat this, so unfortunately I don't have the solution on how to deal with it. Im just trying to learn from each relapse. Good Luck.

4. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

Have you had your testosterone levels checked recently? Might be low T? Overmasturbation can cause it and there are lots of natural ways to boost it too.

5. NoMoreFapTimeForChange

NoMoreFapTimeForChange Fapstronaut

I have the same problem. However Early nights and Early mornings is the best thing you can do. It will make you feel better. At first it might take some getting used to but eventually you get used to it. Go to bed 7, 8, 9 latest 10 pm and get up at 4:30, 5 or 6 am. You won't feel super amazing in the morning no one does. Before you go to sleep decide what time you want to get up at.

My routine is I go to bed around 9 and get up around 5. I don't always feel good but I just get up and say "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh feck com'on morning ya big ballox" dress quickly go to the toilet pee wash my face. Drink some water, eat bread with strawberry jam or some pieces of fruit. Then stretch go for a light run or cycle 30-60 mins. Come back shower, have breakfast and boom you feel good you got up early, exercised and showered and had your breakfast while everyone is still in bed.

It's a great way to start the day you feel more productive though out the day and you'll feel like your getting a head start.

And right now it's my bed time so good night folks.

Send me a pm if you have any more questions and on diet too because that will help too.

Last edited: May 16, 2015
    Gilbert likes this.