1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 90 - An honest report

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Bilal Shahid, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Bilal Shahid

Bilal Shahid Fapstronaut

So I am at the '90' mark now,
    No p***, no masterba***, nothing.
    I went cold turkey and here I am now.

How does it feel?
    Old. Yeah. I feel nostalgic. I feel like I have become my 'kid' self again. Basically, I am starting to get back memories from my past and I feel like I belong there now.

I was watching a music video on youtube and it had naked women in it. Actually, I wanted to listen to it and it was open in another tab. But somehow, I still ended up watching a bit. And felt nothing. It looked gross, so I closed it.

You know, I just want to know, what it feels to make love to someone. The intensity of feelings, the emotions. That's what I want to do. I want to hug and kiss someone, and feel her really. Feel her love. That's the intensity, that's been burning inside me since day 60.

And that's it. I just feel sad. Dunno why. Maybe because the girl I really loved, doesn't show me her love so much. She loves me, but she just doesn't make me feel like it. And for someone, who's recovering from p***, there's just so much sexual desire, so much need to feel someone, that when you don't get it, you just start being sad.

Thanks for bearing with me! Wish you the best of luck too. Stay happyyy.

2. Jaspe22

Jaspe22 Fapstronaut

Keep it up man, a better life is coming!

Marshall 5 likes this.
  3. Congrats, man, it’s a huge achievement. We are very close in our day count, so this was fascinating for me to read. Stay positive and keep working on yourself. You will get to this share that side of yourself with a girl for sure, just you wait, and trust me you will be even more sure that all this hard work and suffering was worth it.

Bilal Shahid likes this.
  4. Bilal Shahid

Bilal Shahid Fapstronaut

Thank you soo soo much for your kind words. Really helped me alot to get back up.

And congrats to you too for fighting through, and coming at 90, and you sure will go alot ahead. Trust me.

Thanks again.