1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

Hero!

2. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

Good to know you're doing fine

bromor, RiseToGreatness and Vendidad like this.
  3. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

Day 29. Highest streak ever, let's make it to 90 days.

4. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

14 days, 2 Weeks, one more week until the the challenging 21! ...but hey, today I'm looking forward. Again to mention (i know in this forum it sounds a bit too obvious): no alcohol and work-out helps a lot.

5. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Nice! Looking forward to hanging out with you over there, Monster! Let's bring new life to that old thread lol

Thanks guys! Best of luck to you both.

7. dat_techy

dat_techy Fapstronaut

Day 73/90 This has been my best personal record so far, but my ultimate goal is to stop forever! To enjoy true loving relationships, and live a cleaner life.

8. Monster@123

Monster@123 Fapstronaut

Day - 88/90.....
    2 days to go......

9. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 6.

Still going. But I'll probably have a full week where I won't be able to work, because it's still night shift (I am still waiting for a confirmation from the companies side to make the schedule exception). So maybe I'll be on sick leave for the whole week... which is going to be insane for me, considering the cravings and the money I'll lose lol. (I have my savings though so no worries)
    I'm gonna have to do something and start planning for the next week or I'm f'ed.

Maybe I'll try to figure out a way to work and leave earlier or something like that. That way I won't lose that much money and have something to do.

This whole situation seems to be another test for me from the "universe".
    It's repeating until I learn to abstain from PMO and shift my habits in times of significant hardship. (Tinnitus, insomnia, financial loss, worries, depression, loneliness and all that jazz)

Either way I am going to keep you updated ;)

Let's keep going!

Fist Bump!

10. Day 3...let's see how far I will go this time

Pone, bromor, RiseToGreatness and 2 others like this.
  11. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

12. Day 6. Let's go, brothers. When we fall, we get up. And if we have trouble getting up, we help each other up. Keep trying. Keep going. Never give up the good fight!

13. Missed Fri somehow so this is for past 2 days

Day 5/90 No PM (ends May 10)
    Day 386 on this challenge
    Day 135 weight training (M, W, F)
    Reduced caffeine, sweets and alcohol

- feeling great with no urges or triggers whatsoever so far ... early days .... one day at a time :)

14. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

Relapsed yesterday.Its sad how an on my phone browser suddenly popped up and triggered so hard that I ended up watching poen and MOed twice.I am sad but got a lesson that I need to limit my smartphone usage.I will use it only when I have some work amd not just spend time on it.
    Day 1

15. dannyboy91

dannyboy91 Fapstronaut

16. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

15 days / one sixth! Instead of starring at the screen for work, I decided to have a long winter walk. Also had a good conversation with my wife this morning...

Vendidad, Pone, Fredi-the and 4 others like this.
  17. Guys I F'ed up. Had a really productive week which was good, but thought I could wind down last night with a few drinks. Foolish idea this early after my recent relapse. I gave into the chaser effect and even worse I looked at some awful stuff that I don't want to ever see again.

Feel a little sick this morning, both from a slight hangover and from PMO regrets. I think I'm going to have to find a better way to relax since alcohol just opens the door to self-destructive acting out. Just threw my first week away - dammit I know better.

Ok enough feeling sorry for myself. I've been here before - this is just a setback. Time to get motivated and take positive steps, starting with resetting my counter. Day 0.

18. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut