1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

book reccomendations!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by jack_hammer, Feb 16, 2020.

1. jack_hammer

jack_hammer Fapstronaut

The coiled serpent is an old book,from the 1940 i think,i read it as a pdf and its great.
    the most important part is when it showcases the various religion's and historical high civilizations emphasis on semen retention.
    egypt,china,india, islam(sufi),rome,etc. a motly crew!

another book is "are we a declining race?",an enjoyable story about a sailor,his manly original crew,and then the degenerated new sailors,who had started masturbating. It also talks about fap ruining some islander people's lives.

both books are avaible online in pdf form.

Discerning_Dubearte and dommech like this.
  2. Lizo

Lizo Fapstronaut

Authors please.

3. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

la pareja multiorgasmica
    el hombre multiorgasmico

4. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing brother!!

5. jack_hammer

jack_hammer Fapstronaut

van vliet
    i dont remember the other one

6. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

The coiled serpent is a must-have, it opens the eyes on the natural law and the purpose of sex with an overview of religions and dogmas, occultism, myths and offers keys to read between the lines of symbolism. Glad to see you shared it!

7. farmboi

farmboi Fapstronaut

Thanks for the recommendations! Just downloaded "The Coiled Serpent" on my Kindle (via Archive Org). It's free! :)

8. Nucleus

Nucleus Fapstronaut

The Way of The Superior Man - David Deida