1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Again! starting today 1/30

2. IveBetterThingsToDo

IveBetterThingsToDo Fapstronaut

Day 3 of 30 complete but not without its challenges. Wife went to be before me since I was working on reconciling one of my credit cards that I hadn't reconciled in many, many years. In the past, with the wife gone to been and not wanting to face my financial failures it would have been a slam dunk PMO session. For once I stuck with my goal of getting my finances cleaned up and got the account up to date in Quicken. After I was done, I found myself edging myself physically. In the past I would have finished the deed. My brain needs different rewards than than MO. I stopped, gave myself a pat on the back for finishing a hard financial task and went to bed. I feel better this morning for having done that.

antn, Edmund ED and Ender Atreides like this.
  3. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Woke up at 4 and finished at the gym before the sun was even up, feels good. Day 1

antn and Edmund ED like this.
  4. Pathofsuccess_1

Pathofsuccess_1 Fapstronaut

5. djvisions21

djvisions21 Fapstronaut

6. Edmund ED

Edmund ED Fapstronaut

Day 16: Gladly, the allergies are gone. Right now, this has been the longest steak I'm on. Feeling good, still resisting.

Never give up Shadow likes this.
  7. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

8. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

9. Never give up Shadow

Never give up Shadow Fapstronaut

10. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Day 2/30. Have planned a lot of training sessions this week, think that will help. Also very busy at work so that makes it a bit easier

Edmund ED likes this.
  11. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

Hi, everyone I am coming from the 14 days thread, is it possible to continue the count or should i reset the counter?

Never give up Shadow likes this.
  12. Cantspeakenglish

Cantspeakenglish Fapstronaut

Day 19. However, it may be my bad day. I don't have any friends in this day. I mean they don't really care about me. Plus, I don't know, I think I still can't start a talk with girl. Or maybe I'm an introvert?

13. IveBetterThingsToDo

IveBetterThingsToDo Fapstronaut

Day 4 of 30. I am ungodly busy with work and trying to accomplish things at home. The good thing is I am not acting out. The challenge is when I get through this busy period that I don't dig up feelings of I deserve to be able to PMO for getting so much stuff done. Giving in will put me back in the big hole that I am currently digging myself out of.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    the_wizard and Edmund ED like this.
  14. 16/30. actually it is getting easier with time...

15. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day four of 30

the_wizard likes this.