1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Today, I am humbled to say that I managed to tap into my inner power reservoirs, which culminated in me activating my Rinnegan. You honestly can’t imagine how much empowered I feel. I am growing before my own eyes, reaching new heights everyday. I shall fulfil my prophecy and become the greatest of greats. It hasn’t been an easy journey by any stretch, but I shall endure and ultimately prevail. I shall manifest and mould into that whom I aspire, and is destined to be, for God Almighty shall never let a striving, enduring servant down.

Stay strong my good brothers/sisters and keep-on fighting this noble fight. The blessing are coming to those who are righteous.

2. ibi

ibi Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

3. adipath

adipath Fapstronaut

Day 33: Check in. “When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become…as strong as they need to be!” – Haku

4. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

5. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

6. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

7. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

8. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

9. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

10. One Eyed Owl

11. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

I'm going to take a break from these challenges for a while. I need to spend less time online and things like this compel me to neglect my priorities, even if just for a bit. Anyways, once I can reach about 30 days, I'll come back.

12. One Eyed Owl

13. One Eyed Owl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.