1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone find KETO DIET and NF are too much at once? Any advice?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BruceD, Feb 19, 2020.

1. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I notice that when on a streak (at the beginning) that when I eat a Keto diet it almost makes my mood worse. Maybe the body still needs a bit of dopamine from the carbs? Just seeing if anyone has some feedback on this. Of course, I plan to eat good cleaner carbs like veggies and sweet potatoes.

Also, I do notice working out help with the flatline too. The sweatier the better.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Jeremi

Jeremi Fapstronaut

I went through Keto diet for a while to lose some fat. It is normal to feel a little uncomfortable when you start Keto as your body now is deprived of carbs, its main source of nutrients. But you will be okay after a couple of weeks as your body now will start to burn fat as your main source of energy. You will lose fat really quickly my friend. Keep the protein up and also try to consume more healthy fat as compensation for the lack of carbs. Best of luck!

BruceD likes this.
  3. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks very much. I am just concerned about those rally blah flatline days when some oatmeal and peanut butter would be nice.

4. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Getting back on the Keto train today. May even go straight carnivore for 7 days to get kick started.