1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Let's go everyone. One day at a time.

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

A great story.

3. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

4. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you!!

5. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Last night was my first night's sleep without sleeping pills. I went to bed at 8:30 PM feeling exhausted, and I woke up at least once (12:30 AM), but I re-awoke this morning at 5 AM feeling alert and refreshed. Lots of vivid dreams, which is a good sign. A sign of recovery.

Spoke to my younger sister last night for the first time in 6 years. Slowly, I feel like I'm starting to get family back in my life. I've now spoken to both of my sisters recently, both for the first time in nearly 6 years.

I skipped the gym yesterday so I will train at the gym this evening. It's Friday, and I'm tired, and I just want to end the workweek and go straight home, drink some beers, have a few shots, and flirt with a beautiful woman or two via the telephone.

But this is a day to prove to myself that I am a Spartan. So booze and women will have to wait. I'm going to train hard this evening. Weights and cardio. Lots of sweat. No excuses.

No matter how tired or deflated I may feel after work today, I'm sticking to my training. I've been training hard and eating very clean lately, and the results are showing, but I want to keep raising the bar, keep pushing myself.

I am reminded that Spartans are willing to do the things that others are not, so today I will prove to myself that I am a Spartan.

Have a great day my Spartan brothers!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  6. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Really a wonderful story , thank you for sharing it with us .

Here is part 2 . This one is more interesting .

Attached Files:

Vendidad and Kratos_GOW like this.
  7. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 36

i found that doing nofap while leaving other bad habit can make a huge different on benefit and the streak , such as leaving sugar food, social media, mobile phone etc

idk if it relatable but its like we are fighting with other enemies and somehow forgot that i fight with PMO too.

for me, im so focused that i want to at least lessen my mobile phone usage, turn out i forgot that the real reason i do that because i dont want to relapse......

8. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

I hate IG so much. All social media for that matter is garbage. It is full of filth.

9. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in day 30. I am very thankful for this community. With your guys' help I have completed 30 days no pmo. In over 15+ years of my life I have never done this. This is only the beginning to a new start. The battle has just begun.

Yesterday I went on a date. It went well, but I don't think we are very compatible. Instead of racking my brain for things to say, topics and questions came more easily. I was able to look her directly in the eyes and smile. There were still moments of anxiety, but I could see a noticeable difference.

10. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

Hello guys, checking in , day 19.
    These challenge as really been of great help to me, it's help my mind, my body. Now I have been more active than ever outside the PMO world. I'm so glad I started this task and I'm so much glad that I will be completing this task. Last night I flirted with a lady and had a nice sex after which I hadn't done in a long time cause I have been so much focused on PMO. It's only been 19 days but I have seen a lot of difference in myself and I'm so glad about the huge difference in my life by the time I get to hundred days. I won't give up on this journey and I urge you all not to. Let's keep it up

Davyfreedom and Vendidad like this.
  11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I hear you my friend. Sometimes I think I've become more prone to being addicted to other things since I stopped PMO.

It's a constant battle for me, and I am reminded that it's important for me to understand WHY I'm addicted to these things to begin with, i.e. what are my underlying/core issues??

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    Vendidad and hollyman like this.
  12. Day (1)61 checking
    Late checking
    Had a really busy day with a lot of trains in there :)
    Still found time to check and to work on myself.
    The goal is postponed but I am here fighting as always.

Vendidad, hollyman, Espi1971 and 2 others like this.
  13. Maxwellman

Maxwellman Fapstronaut

14. Maxwellman

Maxwellman Fapstronaut

15. Maxwellman

Maxwellman Fapstronaut

16. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

Day 37/100 e day 38/100.

17. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 70 *turns in spoils of war... donates to the Clan*

18. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Awesome. Really good for me to see this today. Thanks for reposting!

19. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Congrats on 30 days!