1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I really hate nofap success stories

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Nucleus

Nucleus Fapstronaut

I will do a detailed report on red pill in another post.

rob13_ likes this.
  2. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

Not our truth so no pain at all. My life is amazing. Guess I’m just lucky to be so delusional.

3. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

Oh right by showing us “the truth”. My mistake.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I also feel you. But I can tell you, you are not the only 25 year old virgin out there. You have no idea. I know because I work in the field. You remind me of me, except in my case I have your attitudes about money. It seems that everyone is more successful than me: my siblings, my friends, my coworkers, etc. And it's partially true. I was a late bloomer in every conceivable way career wise, relationship wise, spiritually and intellectually. First, I always compare myself to the wrong people! I rarely compare myself to anyone perceived as less successful. It's just another way of beating myself up. But you are right: many people are indeed "lucky": they may come from rich families, marry a wealthy person, stumble into some kind of lottery win or stock options fortune. Some people are just at the right place at the right time. But sometimes they know it and use it, i.e. it's not all luck: you have to know you're at the right place at the right time. And listen, some of these "rich" people are actually very nice people. Some of the richest people I know are also the nicest. This bugs the shit out of me, but it's true. It's similar with sex. I've had some friends that were either rich, mildly famous, good looking or just in a band. They were to some extent chick magnets and I was so jealous I thought my head would explode. But even some of these guys who got laid all the time weren't bad guys. And honestly, I was just so jealous of them and mad at the girls who seemed to throw themselves at them. This I know: those guys who got laid all the time, the guys with all the money or popularity: they're not all happy. There are bigger things in life. They can tell you this when they're not bragging about it.

Be careful with any hateful conclusions about women. They are struggling too, just as much as we are. They can be confused and conflicted. We're all under pressure to be sexual all the time, but shamed if we do, and it's much worse for them than for you. They can use their looks and sexuality if they want to. And that's all we deserve 'cause let's be honest: that's all we're looking for most of the time. Don't look for someone with a nice face and tits--look for someone that's fun to talk to, who you feel comfortable with. Start there. A woman you get a kick out of and who seems to get a kick out of you.

It'll happen some day. Trust me. I know it's difficult. In my youth, it seemed everyone in my high school was sexually active. I know now that that wasn't true, though many of them really were. I always let on that I was being sexual, but I wasn't. That didn't happen until the summer after my first year of college. I was 19 and almost 20. Trust me, this was traumatic as hell. It finally happened with an actual friend who was experienced, but very kind and patient with me. People worry that their first sex is gonna be quick and clumsy. That is true. But the second time is better, and within a week you are a champ. It's like riding a bike. Look for a person first. The rest will follow.

Some people are lucky, it's true, but those same people struggle in other ways that you can't imagine.
    The world is not withholding anything from you. Be patient. Put yourself out there. A friend of mine said it was like sales. You have to be able to hear 19 "no"'s before someone says "yes" and buys your product. This same friend would actually go to a bar and hit on the hottest chick and then the next, just trying to get the 19 out of the way. He actually said that: with every No I am closer to the Yes. There's someone out there maybe even looking for you.

Don't give up. Don't be bitter. Be open.

5. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

Great post but prepare to have andhira disagree with all of it.

FapistMonk likes this.
  6. of course, the classic platitude. i have been hearing this since forever. let me tell you buddy, im 25, my life dream was to have 12 kids before 30 because i need to be in good shape to raise them. the clock is ticking for me, as soon as i hit 30 i will be effectively dead. im 25 and i have not even kissed a girl lol. it wont happen. i also have lost many development milestones in hs and college.

dude, im 25 lol.

7. Dude, in some societies they refuse to get in a relationship unless after 26.. chill out. Take care of yourself, work for yourself and others will come after you

henryhill likes this.
  8. suuure.

9. I see what you mean. Good luck, kid.

henryhill likes this.
  10. Hmm, given the toxicity of what you describe, I'll think that I'll pass :)
    Thanks for the explanation.
    I look forward to reading that. It seems to me that "red pill" is for someone who is too emotionally lazy to fix himself, wants an excuse, and "red pill" gives him that superior feeling while pretending that it's not just an excuse. "Boo hoo, my life is shit, but it's OK because it's not my fault." It feels like a conspiracy theory thing (like the Flat Earth Society), belonging to a like-minded community, facts be damned. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like it.
    May I say that he has to start a long way before that. He first has to start with himself, in a major way. What woman would dare to go out with such a toxic person? Maybe a masochistic self-hater, but I doubt even that. She would would quickly get fed up with his persistent excuses and self-hatred.
    Ha ha! I've therefore been dead twice over already :)

henryhill likes this.
  11. While we should trust your word that you do everything to improve yourself.

Listen to me, I am talking seriously this time.
    If you are really what you claim you are. Let me tell you something. I am 24, this year I will turn 25.
    I am virgin. Am I like you? No, because I am not an incel.
    That's the difference between you and me. Attitude.
    Simplistic right? But that's what life is about.
    I've been rejected multiple times my friend. I felt lonely. I felt depressed last year.
    At that point I could have become like you.
    But I didn't. I looked at myself in the mirror, I thought that maybe it was everybody else's fault, that I am unlucky(I just can't type it without laughing), or maybe if everybody but me were able to get something in life , maybe I was the one who was wrong. So I really started working on myself, on my attitude. Being kind instead of bitter. Working out. Studying with diligence. Working hard.
    What is changed? Me. Because now I see what kind of person I can be, and it really doesn't matter if by now I am still virgin because you know, this site isn't about that. Maybe I will die virgin. But not as a incel but as a person proud of the man he was. If you really are concerned only about sex then you didn't improve as a person. Your blackpilled friends changed you as my nofap's friends change me.
    So you know, I am in the year of 25, I lived so many bad periods that the words of single troll can only make me laugh.
    But in here there's a lot of people that are young and are living their first bad periods, and they can change for the better and become great man/women, or in a weakness moment can trust you and your bullshit because it is easier.
    So I am not in a position to give you an order so let me ask a favor, from virgin to virgin if you want to see it like that:
    Leave this forum. Don't spread your negativity to people that are fighting to have a better life.
    I respect your choice. You gave up. It's your life, not mine, you're free to do as you please.
    But don't try to ruin the life of the people that want to try again.
    There's plenty of forum where you are the boss for having these ideas, so go there.
    We would love to have you as our friend. But you have to be willing to try.
    Otherwise, do us the favor to leave.

12. I've spotted some other posts by Andhira, and I'm now of the opinion that he/she is a troll. I shall no longer respond to him/her.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  13. Probably a good idea. I am hoping that the tone changes 'cause right now, he is shut down, air tight.

14. Yes, you can almost hear the suffocation.

15. two women have done this already

16. omg this made my day. gonna show this to incel forums. this forum is full of gems lmao

17. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

Great post. In fact it’s hearing stories like yours that inspire me to do better. Thank you for sharing.

fg4795 likes this.
  18. Oh, so you're a virgin who has had sex with two different women?
    Careful — you're exposing your troll side :)

19. i mean two women agreed to go out with me.

20. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

@Andhira You have mentioned multiple times how dating is only for attractive people. I would disagree. If you consider yourself unattractive, don't just give up. There are plenty of unattractive people who have found life partners and are very happy. How did they do it? Their personality and their career. Start working on those two areas and you will better your odds.

MJ93 and kaylee time like this.