1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My life story

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kligor, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

I feel bad this last few weeks and i would like to share with you my life story all good and bad events that happened to me,i think i will feel easier.I have gone through the much bad situation during childhood and my teenage period,i know i m not alone and i want you to know that i love you all.
    Since forever that is duration from my born to period when i 17 years old.My father and my grandmother have always ridiculed and harassed my mother,when i was child father and grandmother will always speak lies and bad things about my mother just to force me to not love her.My mother is such good person(i know everyone love his mother the most,but i honestly mean i never meet better person) she doesn't deserve that hell.

When i was 7 or 8 years old my father had a car crush because he was always driving drunk and that time that was happened.For all lucky he was good without injuries.Car was smashed,my mother after all that sick behaviors that my father does to her,my mother went to the bank and raised the loan with duration of 5 or 6 years.My father still behave to her like she is not worth living.My father have habit to drink too much and he is just important to yourself,it was rare times that he did something for me and my younger brother for his own children,everything my mother was buying things,fix things at home,doing repairs.My father just would sit somewhere watch tv whole day and drink and make fun of her in bad way.When i was 13 years old my father try to open his firm,but he wasn't aware that he have no clue what he do because he didn;t know to lead job.After half year he closed his firm and made a debt of 3000 Euro(in my country that is 12 averages salary).My mother after paying all that money for his car because he driving drunk like ass,she goes to re-raise the loan with the bank but this time it has been repaid for six or seven years.And my father didn't even tell her thanks,my mother saves him from prison because of debt!

When i was 14 or 15 years old my father kicked my mother and my younger brother from house without any reason and he was happy because he drink all the day,my mother and brother have lived in house of my mother grandmother for 1 year and few months.And finally my mother and brother get back at home after so long,me and my aunt give best of ourself to bring them back.My mother saved his ass so much times and didn't done anything wrong to him and he was such asshole.

When my mother and my brother come back home my father and her grandmother didn't know what was enough and they continue again to ridiculed and harassed my mother and i have seen enough.I got intro verbal brawl with my father and was wanting to fight with me of course i try to avoid that.Once he wanted to punch my mother and i push my father to side and almost got intro fight with him(God forgive me) and since then he stoped to behave like asshole to her.I got intro verbal brawl with my grandmother and tell her to stop with that behaving toward my mother or she will have to face with me.My father and grandmother have tried again to make fun of her again but last time i tell her "Mom stand a side i will handle this" and i finish that shit now both are cool and show respect.That was might not best way but i m proud of myself i have protected my mother from family member bullies.
    When i was 14 or 15 years old i was sexually abused my pedophile.With all lucky he didn't fuck me,first he beat me up and then start to push his fingers in my ass.I was shaking with fear and i hit him with fist in head and i run away.I was in trauma even whole next year.Sometimes i was even bullied in school.
    From period of when i was little child to 17 years old i live life like a punishment and i m mostly sorry because my mother have to endure all of that.My father never had any money he was very rare ask for me and my brother,mother didn't have any money because she pays his debt for car and firm only her he never helped her.When I was 18 I was terribly depressed and thought about suicide.
    When i was 17 i finish school and get a job,me and my mother have fix a house and i handle with family problems,she now can live in peace.When i turned 18 i lay for driving licence.Now i m 19 years old and i m proud of myself,i have written this in tears.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  2. metanite

metanite Fapstronaut

Everything ends so bad times won't last. You'll build strong character from adversity and taking care of your mother. Hopefully you will become the man your father couldn't be. Just try not to be resentful and forgive him even if he's not sorry because when you forgive, you love. And if you do so God's light shines on you.
    Stay strong man

Kligor likes this.
  3. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

My father doesn't feel sorry or like he did much wrong things and almost kill me and my mother mostly(mentally killed us)but what can i say than just let it be how it needs to be.I m not angry at him for all that he done,and i don't want to be resentful because that leads nowhere.In life all we have just one father someone never see him,someone live with him,anyway i will be grateful.Thank you buddy.

metanite likes this.
  4. Toph

Toph Fapstronaut

Hey bro, thanks for sharing that story - I know it wasn’t easy. You’re a stronger man from going through all that. I hope you and your family can live a much happier life now.

Kligor likes this.
  5. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

im 19 yo too and i can't imagine how you can handle these situations. i admire how much love you have for your mum. and i wish from the bottom of my heart to have the best with your lives. much love <3

Kligor likes this.
  6. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

I learned to handle with that situation because i saw and realize some important things.
    -No matter how good you are,if someone want to ridiculed you he will,if someone hate you no matter how good you are he will hate you.
    -If you are good most people will take advantage of you.
    -If you don't stand up for yourself or don't stand up for someone you love,you and that you love will suffer.

Thank you for nice words buddy,i wish you all the best :)

Jugular likes this.
  7. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

May the God/Allah of us all bless you. You are a good man.

Kligor likes this.