1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

W
    Welcome back!
    We shall all work together kicking this futile PMO cycle’s buttocks. God bless my good brother.

2. Note to all, i few of you have not been added to the list due to not having your counter activated, please, activate your counter or tell your current streak.

ELITE2BE, One Eyed Owl, MHero and 2 others like this.
  3. Just recapping my situation while i was gone for a while...

On Wednesday, 30 October 2019, i've reached 150 days, i finally obtained the Rinnegan.
    [​IMG]

on Saturday, 9 November 2019, i've reached the full power, i've obtained the Six Paths Sage Mode!

[​IMG]

After almost becoming the Hokage, on Wednesday, 22 January 2020, after almost reaching 234 days of Nofap, My highest streak, i met a shinobi that defeated me with a powerfull genjutso, and... i've lost...

[​IMG]

I've failed a couple of times again, now i'm on day 8 after a long time, and you know what? No time to complain or cry, its time to train and give my best! LET'S DO IT GUYS!

[​IMG]

4. - Day 8
    I'm very tired, but i have a lot to do today, i'm gonna finish what i started on this forum, update some stuff, then i'll look for a job. Let's use all our chakra doing good stuff. Let's go!

[​IMG]

One Eyed Owl, MHero and ELITE2BE like this.
  5. Just wanna wish a good week ahead guys, no matter what you are fighting for, do your best.
    I will try to come here at least once a week if i can't come everyday, Keep training!

WYq3xv.jpg

6. Day 120. Thanks for your updates Invincible you are awesome!

7. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Incredible milestone!
    Keep pushing, you got this.

8. Day 56, I got 66 freaking notifications. I never thought that that would ever be possible lol.

9. - Day 8 on the run...
    I'm still tired, but i still have a lot to do, no time to rest, let's keep fighting!

[​IMG]

10. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. Day 9 completed.
    Ok i just realized i'm actually about to complete day 9 and not 8 lol, but anyway, it was a really good day, i was very productive, time to rest for now. Tomorrow i got a lot of stuff too, let's keep doing our best!
    ZZZzzzzzz....

[​IMG]

12. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

13. lceres6

lceres6 Fapstronaut

excellent, i will assassinate the urges
    and build up tactical barriers

14. Congrats on entering the Anbu, you are an exceptional shinobi!

15. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Day 1. Tomorrow will be better. And me too

16. - Day 10 on the run
    Got a few annoying things to do, but i gotta do it no time to complain, let's keep doing our best today!

[​IMG]

ELITE2BE, One Eyed Owl and MHero like this.
  17. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

18. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Day 161.
    Good luck and have a good day all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.