1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Day 18/21

I am grateful for:
    1. Scented candles. Great way to make your room smell better.
    2. Wawa. It has so many different kinds of food for cheap. A great place for a college student!
    3. Space exploration. There is nothing I love to talk about more than space. The vastness of the universe mesmerizes me.

2. Grateful for:
    1) Amazing grades I have been having in college
    2) Courage to come back to this forum to get a grip after not needing it for over a year
    3) Feeling motivated

3. Day 19/21

I am grateful for:
    1. Anger, because it is an indicator that we have to make some changes in our lives.
    2. Crying. As a guy, it feels nice to have that kind of emotional outlet. Feels great afterwards.
    3. Butter. Although it isn't healthy, it makes food so much tastier. Needs to be consumed in moderation though.

4. Day 20/21

I am grateful for:
    1. Today's project poster session. I had a great time interacting with others and learning about their projects.
    2. The bright and sunny weather we have here today. Always uplifts my mood.
    3. Tom Misch. I love the mans music. Never thought I could get into that genre of music.

5. Today I am grateful for:
    1) A conversation on spirituality with a newfound friend.
    2) That the weekend is coming.
    3) I will have a large block of time for reflection. This will help me.

6. Three weeks completed! :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

Day 21/21

I am grateful for:
    1. My sister. I'm video chatting with her as I type this. I love her so much.
    2. My roommate. Super cool guy who's introduced me to new people. I can open up to him and talk about my problems and he listens and gives good feedback. He's an amazing friend.
    3. My friend's birthday party I attended last night. I had a great time, and ate a fuck ton of pizza!

7. Today I'm grateful for:

1) Whatsapp call with my fiancée that made me feel much calmer
    2) Self-forgiveness
    3) Slow day

8. Day 22/28

I am grateful for:
    1. YouTube. I have access to a whole host of different kinds of videos I can watch.
    2. Birds. I love listening to them chirp early in the morning. It's a great way to start the day.
    3. Dogs. Nothing needs to be said really.

AscendingBorborite likes this.
  9. Today I am grateful for:
    1) That I changed my choice of entertainment, from random youtube stuff to documentaries about inspiring people for me personally (such as hermits, writers, and so on)
    2) That I feel calmer each day
    3) That I bought a truckload of good food for 30$

10. SaraSahara

SaraSahara Fapstronaut

I am grateful for CBT therapy.

I am grateful for math proofs.

I am grateful for my own bravery.

11. Day 23/28

I am grateful for:
    1. The gift of life. I complain quite often about how something is wrong with me or my life. In reality, I've never been more better off than I am now, and I am extremely grateful for that.
    2. Cats. They are extremely cute, low maintenance pets and are perfect companions to keep at home.
    3. Lamps. Imagine having to wander the streets in the dark late at night. I'm glad that isn't the case anymore. We're standing on the shoulders of giants who invented these things.

12. Day 24/28

I am grateful for:
    1. Rain. As much as everyone prefers sunny weather, I think throwing rain into the mix strikes a perfect balance. I like falling asleep to the sound of rain drops outside.
    2. My laptop cooling fan. My laptop heats up pretty quick, so it's good to have the fan.
    3. My wrist roller. It's a great way to workout my forearms. They're absolutely fried when I'm finished!

13. Day 25/28

I am grateful for:
    1. My therapy group for this term. We can share personal information with each other and also give each other constructive, realistic feedback.
    2. The baked chicken breast I just had. My ideal dinner meal!
    3. Pretzels. My second favorite snack behind my favorite protein cookies.

14. Day 26/28

I am grateful for:
    1. The sandwich I just had for dinner. I'm high af right now and it just makes the food even more special.
    2. French fries. One of my favorite snacks.
    3. Chipotle mayo sauce. The perfect combo with the french fries.

15. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for this thread, what a wonderful way to direct attention actively onto the positive and to share joy with each other.

2. I am grateful for another sober day, that they can be lived in indefinitely.

3. I am grateful for good friends from years of working together in recovery from pm+ addiction. We few, we happy few.

16. Day 27/28

I am grateful for:
    1. My health and well-being.
    2. My family.
    3. My friends.

17. Pretty much one month down!

Day 28/28
    I am grateful for:
    1. Beiler's Donuts. Literally has the best donuts on campus.
    2. Halal food trucks. Can't get enough of chicken over rice!
    3. Boom boom pizza. The perfect munchie for me.

18. Day 29/35

I am grateful for:
    1. Trader Joe's. I shopped for groceries from here for the first time. I was initially hesitant, thinking that they didn't have all the stuff that I needed. But they did have it, with some more stuff on top. It isn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be either!
    2. Insomnia cookies. Best. Cookies. Ever.
    3. My 26" monitor. The large screen makes it easy to open up multiple windows to work on different things together.

19. Day 30/35

I am grateful for:
    1. My roommate for calling me out. It was about time I learned to respect boundaries instead of having a big mouth.
    2. My new internship. Even though it's just begun, I'm curious to see how things go.
    3. My colleagues. They seem like a nice bunch.

20. Day 31/35

I am grateful for:
    1. Atletico Madrid. For knocking Liverpool out of the champions league. Fuck Liverpool.
    2. My group at therapy this term. Today was my final session with them. We had become a pretty tight group. I'll definitely miss them.
    3. Wrap shack. This is a new place I went to for lunch with my colleagues. The food was great!