1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Retention is bullshit, emissions are inevitable

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  2. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

MATE the dirt between your fingernails is bullshit.

I haven't cummed in dreams in over 3 years. I know people, adults over 30 who have been hardmode celibate over 8-10 years and haven't had wet dreams or any kind of precum for any of that period. One of them is highly active and healthy. Had a blood test that came out as good as an infant.

You keep small cumming in the background in the day and at night because you're a horny goat that won't build his concentration and go deeper in consciousness. You stay stagnant, boiling your hormones and liquids in your body like the external appereance of a poisonous ugly frog.

No offence, I do not mean to aim this personally at you, but I see many like you on this forum arguing it will come out like a plague. What happens if you're a slave and chronically eat little /forced callorie restrictions, among forced labour, living in dirt and cold....will your body still afford to waste energy and hormonal vitality at night in unrealistic fabrications?

To say the body is MADE TO cum out any "extra" is to say the body is a sex machine is stupid. Sex is just another function. Like any other emotion.
    I castrate you or a bull, you keep living, thriving and contributing to the world and yourself.
    There isn't even a a sex organ to show how important sexual OBSESSION is for us.

The genitals are defecation and reproduction which has to be done at intervals of years, not what you said: 10, 4, 20, 7, 1(1 lol!), 2, 2(what?!), 5, 5, 9, 6, 0.5, etc days in between. You're a HORNY GOAT!!!

You ever heard of "The ATOM"? He was old. But also healthy and STRONG. Or houdini.

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Even if that's the case it would be similar to passing very concentrated urine in the absence of water. It definitely isn't the normal and healthy. And if you're starving you should probably focus on getting more food and not doing semen retention.
    Nah I'm fine
    You defecate from the genitals, with the interval of years? That doesn't sound right.
    Baaaaaaa!
    I'm just giving you experimental data while you give me anecdotes. Simple as that.

4. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

Yes, my personal experience and countless others.

Have you done semen retention or just NoFap?

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I didn't know there was a difference.

Symbol of Peace and Hello Friend like this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Ok.

Symbol of Peace and Hello Friend like this.
  7. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 30: no wet dream, no nocturnal emissions.
    Its time people start calling me baba yogi Master Monk.
    Haven't really entertained any fantasies in the duration, sleeping habits are getting fixed as well.

Although i do notice some pre ejaculatory fluid after urination sometimes.
    Let's see

8. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  9. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

Monks do this thousands of years before the internet and even before the books existed.

So, fuck you man. I know that someone is a edger when I see it.

10. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Posts like yours are a common internet fallacy. It is because semen retention is so difficult that your mind and body decide to "invent" reasons to refute its benefits just so that you wont have to adhere to the program.

Same as people that dont want to live in the constraints of a religous life and feel deprived of the hedonism so they say "There is no God and all religons are bullspit"

Same as incels that cannot get a woman so they say "Aw the heck with it, women are all just a bunch of money sucking vampires and cun.ts and we are better off without them to divorce us and steal all our life savings".

In fact even on this same forum a day or 2 ago I saw a post about a guy saying "Why even bother going to the gym to life weights? I am not making any gains in many months. May as well just quit. I dont have the genetics and that is the end of that"

And you Semen Retention Nay-sayers are falling into the same fallacy. Its like you want to be granted permission for 14 day faps or 30 day faps (or whatever time period) so you try to build up a case that there are no benefits to semen retention. But here are the results of this form of mental lazyness:

* Getting girls is too hard, may as well go MGTOW
    * Making alot of money is too hard and also the government taxes it all away, may as well go on welfare
    * Going to the gym is too tough, I will quit and just accept my sedentary body
    * Semen retention is too difficult so I will connive a way to disprove its benefits so that I can be free of it
    * Learning to dance is too hard so I will just refuse to do it "Sorry, I am not a dancer"
    * Getting up at 5am to go to yoga class is too inconvenient so I will conclude that Yoga does not offer much benefits and quit/

11. DouvlePlus

DouvlePlus Fapstronaut

It's different among people. For us, emission actually is morbid rather than normal. It can be explained by the knowledge of Endocrine disorder. So, our frequency of emissions should be more frequent than normal people. All we can do is to stand and bend forward touching toe, which can help you reinforce your “gate of emission". Anyway, there is no fault for the spiritual belief, they are tools to help people do the right thing. Although I don't believe religion, I still use some good parts of them to pacify myself, like meditation.

12. DouvlePlus

DouvlePlus Fapstronaut

I have to say that your emission is just too frequent. Better see a doctor or try not to fantasize much.

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    First bring the numbers I have, give me the lesson afterwards.

14. glasgow

glasgow Fapstronaut

I refuse to believe that people thinking that semen retention gives them superpower exists, it's just a meme joke. Haha

15. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It isn't. Some people took Popeye too seriously.

Symbol of Peace and MONSTER MONK like this.
  16. china-kk

china-kk Fapstronaut

17. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Why don't we bring this thread back up. In memory of Infrasapiens.
    Got back up to 30 days. But this time it's given different results.
    No dreams of sexual nature , no nocturnal emissions.
    Maybe I'm onto something

18. Perrone

Perrone Fapstronaut

You gotta put that built up energy into something else like working out or hustling on something anyone else believe me??

19. Perrone

Perrone Fapstronaut

Is it just me or does anybody else have these really crazy vivid lucid drea!s when sustaining?

20. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Read the entire thread.