1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

2. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in day 38. The date went well last night. All we did is kiss. I think we'll go on a second date. This challenge has made me more willing to get out and meet woman. Before I would feel inadequate and very intimidated to go out.

3. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 49, checking in.

My family was hit with something this week. No news vans outside so I assume it was just a cold, but everyone had it.

Anyways, I hope everyone is healthy.

Glory To God!

4. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Thanks!

Day 78.. One day closer to full reboot. It’s worth every sacrifice.

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  5. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

On day 100 I’m gonna dance bro.. I’m going to act crazy on the street and not worry about what anyone else thinks... why? A real man is proud of what he’s accomplished and I am so close I can taste it.

6. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Yes it does sound like a good incentive for you to action the job hunt. Glad you haven’t been let go yet!

Espi1971 and Vendidad like this.
  7. the alpha project

Congrats and thanks. I am getting very close to also completing the first part of my project. And I am very lost behind. And it might fail in the end. But everyday I try and push for another inch. A little closer. Thank you for sharing

Espi1971 and Vendidad like this.
  8. the alpha project

Check in Day 1(51)

Hello Spartans,

I am really grateful for this community that @Kratos_GOW started. I can’t believe that I have been checking in every day for five whole months. I can’t believe I’ve come this far. And it’s all because of you, my fellow Spartans!

The end of pmo is just the beginning of the journey. I hear my fellow Spartans talking about their work, school, relationships, finances, fitness. I hear you talk about making changes in those areas of life. Changes that couldn’t be made under the tyranny of pmo. And it reminds me that I never want to be a slave like that again. I want freedom and glory! A-Hoo!!

9. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 50, checking in.

Glory To God!

10. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

11. CS1

CS1 Fapstronaut

12. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

13. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 45

i wasted over 5 hour on youtube and facebook binge rathen than doing my task ..... this mobile phone really destroying my life

14. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

15. Day 3 checking in.
    Another day completed. Healthy by now.
    Went walking this morning. It was raining when I started and snowing when I reached the top.
    They say it is good because the virus had his way easily when there's no wind and rain.
    This afternoon will see what to do after studying.
    Sorry for the short but it's all that is happened :)
    Happy to reach day 3 without chaser effect.

Lizo, Davyfreedom, hollyman and 4 others like this.
  16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I really appreciate your advice my friend.

I have no end goal at this job, other than making money, so I'm either going to have to make one, or I'm going to have to pursue one at another job.

For now I'll focus on proving to myself that I can adapt and survive. This will require focusing on my job and doing the best I can. It's not going to be easy, but I've done it before at this job, and I think I can do it again.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  17. Then do something about it.Limit your phone usage to 30 minutes a day.Or delete apps that don't have any practical use