1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

It's funny how this journey isn't linear. Even when we reach many days, we might struggle a lot to get even close to where we were before. But try to see what you got right and do things better next time.

Vendidad and Edmund ED like this.
  2. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

Good luck!

Vendidad and Edmund ED like this.
  3. This is why I hate Relapsing.. I Blew even Day 1 now I have to Start again tomorrow... I hate Myself PM addict sef

I Will Survive and Edmund ED like this.
  4. Maybe I should just take my Life.. maybe this will all be over

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

6. Recreatio

Recreatio Fapstronaut

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

Don’t lose faith, if other people can do it, why can’t you? Do they have something you dont? You can do it just push deeper

8. Okay Day 0.. I Wish this Will be my Last time relapsing. So help me God

9. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

10. Edmund ED

Edmund ED Fapstronaut

Day 28: Oh jeez, I've been absent the past two days, didn't have my laptop on me, but i'd be lying if i didn't say I had a difficult time trying not to relapse. The urge came to me really strong, which I didn't expect. By force or sheer will, I somehow made it past those two days and didn't relapse. I'm glad because I'm so close to finishing this challenge, only a few more days left and I will attempt a 3 month challenge (90 days).
    I just kept thinking I have to resist, resist against the temptation, fuck it was hard (literally and figuratively).
    Keep pushing guys, resist !

I Will Survive and the_wizard like this.
  11. Edmund ED

Edmund ED Fapstronaut

Hell no! There are better things waiting for you, man. Don't let failure consume you, instead keep learning and never giving up! So what if you tried multiple times and didn't make it through, what matters is that you're still bettering yourself and trying. Fail as many times as you like, each time is a lesson. But the moment you stop trying, you prevent yourself learning. The fact that you kept going, even if you relapsed just 1 day after, means you're strong. The more you fail, the more it'll get easier, just trust the process. So, don't take it so hard, you got this. We'll kick PMO addiction out together.

I Will Survive and the_wizard like this.
  12. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Day 17/30 of the new habbit. 14 days challenge completed.

I Will Survive, 1313 and the_wizard like this.
  13. charlie81

charlie81 Fapstronaut

14. IveBetterThingsToDo

IveBetterThingsToDo Fapstronaut

Crap. Couldn't even make it a day. I am having a difficult time getting my feet back under me from the time I relapsed last week. I am going to do small baby step challenges in order to make this one. I am doing the one day challenge for the next several days. After that I will do the 3 day. I just need to wrap my head around going one day for now.

I Will Survive and Edmund ED like this.
  15. destroyer140

destroyer140 Fapstronaut

Relapsed at day 12 now gonna start again please add me

I Will Survive and supertrouper like this.
  16. destroyer140

destroyer140 Fapstronaut

Day 0/30 starting at 7:18pm

1313 likes this.
  17. Recreatio

Recreatio Fapstronaut