1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. ANameThatStartsWithK

ANameThatStartsWithK Fapstronaut

Hi Invincible Under The Sun,
    Thank you for remembering me.
    Everybody's advice and support on my logs and on my profile post was a big support for me during that time and will all the support I made it to day 87 no pmo as I was ignorant of the Nofap lifestyle and that I had to constantly brainwash myself with positive Nofap information to convert my x rated mind into a neutral mind. It was just that weakness and stress because of weakness made me reach the 87 day mark.
    During the last stages of this streak I begin the process of relapse because I started playing mlbb(a mobile video game) and I logged into anti chat(a mobile text chat app(the entire envirnment there is of people talking about nudes, sext and pmo) though I delete it within 10 mins but I was smoking weed everyday and one day out of anxiety and boredom and psychological reasons I downloaded that app again I relapsed on a group chat page to a girls lude picture.

And yes I had mentioned in a post that I was looking for a job and about my condition that I had been jobless for 12 years because of various dangerous addictions the post was something like this:

I confessed to my then team leader/supervisor that I had no experience and the experience certificate I submitted has been made for me by my cousin brother who is the proprietor of his small town business.
    After admitting and submitting in writing about my wrongdoing to my supervisor I was asked to leave the company and he said that I will recieve a letter for my termination by post (which I never received however I received letters stating that I am absconding and thus terminated)

In about two weeks from my termination I went out to give a interview again and luckly I was hired on the first interview however the sad part is that due to the chronic habit of lying I lied on that interview about the reason for my 10 years no work experience I said that I was working on developing an online blog however I had no knowledge of how to establish a blog from which I could earn and I just kept on trying Because I thought that becoming a blogger is my ultimate desire.
    For some reason the interviewer believed it and I was hired because I possessed the skills needed to be an assistant executive customer service help desk(call center).

I worked that job for 3 months however again because of my dangerous habit of extreme laziness and my company with my friends who them self's are unemployed for years I quit again this time the excuse was that next month I had my 2nd year final exams Bachelors of Art(Distance Learning Degree Program). I passed my 2nd year final and now I am in my final year.

After my relapse 87 days no pmo I kept on relapsing and relapsing and was at maximum my streaks were of 10-15 days, I was ignorant of the Nofap lifestyle and thus never maintained a counter and would only maintain a counter on an app called rewire companion.
    So I relapsed many times from Novmber to January and it was only in February 2020 I again started to look up on information about Nofap on YouTube. I started logging again on Nofap and now I am reading an inspirational thread : The translation of the book/logs of Soaring Eagle from Chinese/Mandarin to English about his 6 years Rebooting experience.
    From the few chapters I have read now I am aware of Brainwashing of the filthy mind by constant and dedicated reading of rebooting information, success stories and logs.
    I have downloaded the books ybop and hack book SPAM REMOVED (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION and I am determined to read and read and read.

And about my health I have healed in many manners I have increased drastically the portions of meals now I eat more and eat healthy and exercise too however there is not much improvement in my weight though I feel much more healthy than before.

I am sorry it was a long answer to your questions I didnt know else to answer them.
    I am so grateful for your concern. I let everybody down by relapsing so much however this time I am determined and will not forget to journal, read non fiction books, exercise, take cold showers and will be in a dedicated manner informing myself continuously about reboot.

2. Don't need to be sorry man i was very happy reading your message, especially after what you 've been through last year, it makes me happy to know you are making progress, and that now you are more determined and back in action, i was worried you were not even eating but now it seems you are ok, and i really hope from now on it only gets better, i'm sure you'll get a job that fits you. Always remember, imagine yourself how you want to be as a person, and everytime you wake up, WORK HARD to become that person, with the right mindset and determination ,nothing will stop you! I'm sure you will succeed friend, and if you need any advice or help, i'll always be here. Keep rocking!

[​IMG]

3. zars

zars Fapstronaut

check in,need to start meeting more females and women in my life seems dry right now.

4. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Ech, Went to the sci-fi con at least, but relapsed, tho the feeling of actually being around other women and the likes is nice ( wow sounds like i have never been that XD ) but seriously tho, its the second of march so yay thats great, feel like i have could go long, because im actually focusing alot better. Just dont give in ( easier said that done and might be cliche ) but there it is.

5. TheSlyFly

TheSlyFly Fapstronaut

@Invincible Under The Sun for one, just understanding your name(currently reading vagabond myself) and must say I feel like quite like a book one Mitsuko rn, as I've been having casual sex with some "FWB" which was honestly a full utter thing of disappointment, I'm restarting from March 1st(as I plan to stay strong for the rest of the year!)

6. Day 125. Looking forward to closing in on 150 days

7. Control it man

Control it man Fapstronaut

so was here on day 1 and now on day 43

8. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 6.... No PMO but had Nightfall yesterday

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 21. I'm gonna try to keep practicing on my guitar. My ex would always want that.

10. Pranay_Masterchief

Pranay_Masterchief Fapstronaut

Count me in !! I just relapsed .. after 30 days ... But this time I'll go for the 90 ... Will b tough post everyday .... Have life and career defining exams coming up ... Count me guys ..

11. - Day 14
    Had to dodge a few anxiety attacks along the way, but it all ended well, i wasnt very productive but went to college, first class of the year, thought i was gonna say or do something cringy because of my anxiety then i thought i was better than that, imagined who i wanted to be and it passed. Let's hope tomorrow is gonna be a better day...

[​IMG]

Ainz and SaiyanSoul like this.
  12. ANameThatStartsWithK

Okay I take the sorry back :)

13. ANameThatStartsWithK

Low class warrior here day 10 check in

14. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

15. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

16. Sure, congrats on Super Saiyan 2! ;)

ANameThatStartsWithK likes this.
  17. Pranay_Masterchief

Pranay_Masterchief Fapstronaut

18. - Day 15
    It was a ok day i guess, i did what i could, went to a job interview, i hope i did good cuz i need that job so much, and i went to college, overall it was ok. I just feel i gotta get more stuff done, tomorrow i hope i can do more.
    Time to rest... And yeah, i'm an Elite Warrior now! ;)

[​IMG]

Kingfisher likes this.