1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You won't need to wait 12 years!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by jack_hammer, Feb 23, 2020.

1. jack_hammer

jack_hammer Fapstronaut

This is regarding the Vedic ideal of 12 years brahmacharya.
    I used to think 12 years of celibacy were 12 boring years when nothing happens and then magically you're a weight-lifting sage living on top of a mountain at the first day of year 13.
    But it's earlier!
    Im only on month 26 and i already see so much benefits,so much energy and even splendor and grandeour .I can do 1000 pushups daily,im learning to lucid dream,im composing music,...if we count wet dreams as non-brahmacharya im only on day 20!

im taking anti-depressant to help stop wet dreams,taoist sages used all kinds of pills so I dont consider this cheating.
    so..im 20 days I did all this!

2. Eddie1983

Eddie1983 New Fapstronaut

are you guys taking anti-depressants to "stop" wet dreams?! ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE???
    No wonder they think we´re dumb as fuck...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  3. What you're talking about mostly has to do pranamaya kosha. Or the 3 post-natal sanbao; which is ultimately the same energy or same substance.

After roughly 12 years like that you should have enough post-natal chi to have sort of maxed out the body. Cleaned all the toxins from the flesh that block the nadis and have enough voltage to flow through all the nadis at full pressure. From here on, increasing chi on the body is just driving on high gear with hot water in the engine or something. It wear the body. So you start to, consciously, convert all the post-natal chi into post-natal shen; also called yin shen. You do it consciously because when you're full of this energy, like that, the conversion process ... or I should say the bodily mental shift if a conscious one for you. You can also perceive the pranamay kosha...a lot!.

The point of Brahmacharya is to have an effect on all 5 koshas. For example when you masturbate or get active kundalini the fire will circulate/move around all 5 koshas which all are a level of 'mind'. They are mostly stagnant in normal people. So a strong alchemical fire that takes you upwards is a huge upgrade to the coarse, basic nature.

So yes, you're building power continuously for 12 years. You will see major upgrades a few years in, then maybe again around 8-9 years and so on. That 12 years is just a step. For some can take 10-11 years for others 14 years or longer. Some practice chi absorption techniques actively and can achieve this post-natal stage in 3-5 years, for example. However the full effect of Brahmacharya on all 5 koshas may not necessarily be there. So it is important to practice a real practice that leads to the knower beyond the 5 koshas. Otherwise you are cultivating the status of a yinshen ghost :/.

And yes, avoid drugs please. Double your strike and you will have enough chi to go a few days without food if not already. You are transcending such usage of drugs and will only block you further. You also should practice keggels or more specifically the 3 yogic bandhas to avoid atrophy-ing of the flesh down there.

4. Very interesting post . Lots to think about

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

You can achieve akhanda brahmacharya faster than you think, everything is possible through gods grace, if you can think of a fraction of a millisecond things can be achieved fast, 12 years is old story.

6. yh. just pull from the air and soil equally. heck you could enter the tejas field stage from scratch in a year if you got the willpower. something like in times of war.
    if you're using visualisation strongly you also pulling manomaya energy from around the environment/matrix however it doesn't store. it will merely hit your mental body with waves. which is not a bad thing. to store it you have to embody it. and that kind of requires focusing the vijnamaya kosha backwards.

Mr.Conquerer likes this.
  7. eventually you become aware of the pancha vayus. and may merge the prana and apana naturally by yourself. this should lead to golden prana. from there keep trying to merge the state of consciousness of manomaya with the pranamaya, just focus. you should be able to handle and distinguish both. this can lead to green/purple prana that is much much closer in frequency to the manomaya kosha. building that it can seem like you are drunk. then work towards making manomaya nonstop. like an energy generator. stay in that state. then similarly you can bridge that down to make pranamaya kosha nonstop. if you have good meditation skills you can nourish the annamaya kosha too to great medicine in the body. at this point you have access to body longevity arts.

but the goal is to go to the breathless state of vijnamaya and especially anadamaya kosha. empty but not empty. you don't even need tejas field stage level of prana to reach atman, but it makes all techniques that lead you to it, much easier. which is what is needed for people without clear instructions from a guru.

8. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Congrats for your success buddy,but you don't need anti depressants for wet dreams.Wet dreams are completly natural.It happens when i happens.

Mr. Catwalk Runway likes this.
  9. Mr. Catwalk Runway

Mr. Catwalk Runway Fapstronaut

Taoist sages weren't using Big Pharma's pills though.

You probably mean teapills which are composed of wonderous Chinese herbs which I relish in profusely.

I can't tell you what drugs you shouldn't take.

10. Mr. Catwalk Runway

Never heard of them stopping WD's and I wonder if that is what they were prescribed for?!

Holy Basil and Tulsi or is that the same thing lol can help?! Idk what herbs can stop WD's but Chinese or Indian ones they must have ones that can...

11. Mr. Catwalk Runway

I guess they hate having them that much.

Nothing wrong with it.

Just not an idea some of us would ever entertain.

I think getting older and being more active can also help reduce and eventually eliminate them

Otherwise just shrug them off?