1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I cant stop smoking de ganja

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PrinceOtaku, Feb 29, 2020.

1. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

I feel like the icky sticky is holding me back from my true potential. Ive had multiple relapsing because of it I think have an impulsive disorder. I cave in like a little b*tch because I want the easy way out instead of putting the work in. Light holy shit I'm 26 and havent accomplish shit in my life lmao. No car, job, girl, money, crib, still stay at parents lol I'm the definition ofa BUM. I Ain't Got No Heart, Just little balls. I will say so far I'm on day 11 this time I ain't playing yall I got this!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2020
    ResistanceBob and luckypants like this.
  2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

How do you buy weed then?

PrinceOtaku and Happycamper12076 like this.
  3. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

Donating plasma

domsi and Deleted Account like this.
  4. greenmtnboy

greenmtnboy Fapstronaut

Look at detox options; develop a disciplined lifestyle; get out and walk/hike, get a lot of anti oxidants in your diet. Hydrotherapy, showers, baths in epsom salts could help. Detox.

domsi, PrinceOtaku and NamaClature14 like this.
  5. ResistanceBob

ResistanceBob Fapstronaut

I smoked weed every day for 2 years it was all i thought about ( I couldn't do a normal activity without thinking "It would be sick to get high before it", I've been quit for about two years. Recently, I had a smoke and just didn't enjoy it. It got boring quick, I kind of felt pathetic and lazy.
    If you want to be successful quit smoking weed because weed will hold you back in life as it already has seemed to do. Please no one comment "but wiz khalifa and snoop dogg smoke weed and they are successful" Yes but they have different easy lives and don't need to use their brains. Weed makes your brain foggy, anxious, unmotivated.
    To be completely honest with you. If you were to smoke weed only on weekends it would be fine as I feel you give your brain a chance to recover but weed makes you want to smoke it every day for some reason which isn't good and makes you braindead.
    (This is just my opinion as an ex weed smoker, some people may not feel this way but it definitely affected my life negatively)
    Goodluck with NoFap and your life buddy.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  6. Straight people don't know, what you're about
    They put you down and shut you out
    You gave to me a new belief
    And soon the world will love you sweet leaf

PrinceOtaku likes this.
  7. greenmtnboy

greenmtnboy Fapstronaut

This guy had a TED talk on pot addiction and how he cured it:

I like herbs but not pot unless you have serious pain, etc..

PrinceOtaku likes this.
  8. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

How much do you get for that and how often do you do it?

PrinceOtaku likes this.
  9. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

Thank you all for you response. I been smoking for 6 years, Its time to put down the smoke and handle my business. I havent accomplished jack shit during the time of these 6 years and Im sick of it. It has held me back from my true potential putting weed before responsibilities.I still want to smoke here and their but I dont want to center it around my life. Life is more enjoyable both sober and high(moderation). And to answer the question above, they only give us peanuts, Its time to stop donating and get a real job.

10. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Well weed is expensive so your story doesn’t really add up. :p

11. T-1000

T-1000 Fapstronaut

At least with weed, you have to physically go outside and buy some, there are no physical withdrawals..just power through with what you've got and take a break.