1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

6'4" I can't understand why I can't get laid but I do be getting played though

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by turtle13kitten13, Mar 2, 2020.

1. turtle13kitten13

turtle13kitten13 Fapstronaut

Im gonna be honest. I'm kinda retarded. I found a girl that liked me after so many trys, and I naturally lost her phone number, she was the only girl that treated me good. How can someone find a relationship, that has mental problems?

BlueBallsOG likes this.
  2. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

There is no such thing as being retarded. You are on this forum so you are good. Everything happens for a reason, if its meant to be maybe you may run into her again.

3. Coolbreeze

Coolbreeze Fapstronaut

Im gonna be honest too, be are all kinda retarded (also outside of NoFap). So hereby: Welcome to the club!

BlueBallsOG and turtle13kitten13 like this.
  4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Why do you think being 6' 4" means you should be having sex? :confused:

5. BlueBallsOG

BlueBallsOG Fapstronaut

Im 6'3 and was also having trouble with girls. Length itsself is not necessarily atractive to females, its more of a base requirement. Like most men wouldnt want a girl with one eye, but not all two eyed girls are automatically attractive.

6. Dont worry about your hieght it doesnt matter too much, your not overly tall or short so your okay.
    If your getting played thats on your behavour not your looks, maybe a little on your looks like how you hold yourself up and your body language and your tone of voice but thats kind of the vibe your putting out. people only treat you how you let them or else your unaware of whats going on.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2020
    turtle13kitten13 likes this.
  7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

This!

turtle13kitten13 likes this.
  8. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Being with a girl just to get laid, these meaningless sexual encounters, the throwaway connections, what good will this do to you?
    You're just inflicting anguish on yourself.

You're just making your life more absurd running after such inane things.

matt2k12 and cd013 like this.
  9. turtle13kitten13

turtle13kitten13 Fapstronaut

10. Deysonn

Deysonn Fapstronaut

Sex is good, but true intimacy is better. You can be having sex and still feel lonely. A good healthy relationship is important also, having someone to really talk to and to share with does a lot more for you. The pleasure of sex is temporary. In this regard its like PMO with the key difference of being a normal healthy human interaction if done with the right person. Remember there are sex addicts also who have loads of sex and they are not happy either. Point is sex is important but it is not everything.

MNViking and Booksandtrees like this.
  11. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Just getting laid isn't going to solve any of your bigger problems/issues in life mate.
    I know it because I have been in that desperation/frustration trap of "needing to get laid now" myself and despite not getting laid (which is mostly a personal and optional choice), I feel optimistic, confident and happy about myself these days, despite very few external things having changed ever since.
    Back in the day, I was running around in circles for not getting laid and thought so many times that "only if I get laid now, all of my inner troubles/demons will disappear in an eye-blink" and guess what, people could sense that desperation and neediness which repelled a lot of people (and probably women) away from me.

Since those days, I have done much of that inner work on myself which makes me feel peace and tranquility no matter what happens in life. It has also detached me from a lot of neediness and approval-seeking from people (especially women) and that alone will shift your focus from desperately needing to get laid. You always have to work on your inner-world if you want to progress in life and free yourself from trauma because (almost) all trauma is self-inflicted.

MNViking likes this.
  12. Me too.