1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to heal Pelvic Floor?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 2, 2020.

1. After constant non stop excessive pmo/sex for 5 months I’m suffering. More pmo than sex.
    I’m in pain My entire pelvic floor is damaged. I haven’t pmo in 5 days.

my lower back hurts, my hip flexors, abductors, etc Everywhere around the private area front and back :(

I want to be able to workout as a way to stop pmo but it makes it so much more difficult. Sometimes even walking hurts.

other than complete rest No pmo , is there anything I could do? Or has anyone had experience with this?

kaylee time likes this.
  2. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

Stretching. Google some stretches for the area and muscle groups where you feel the tension. Also massage helps a lot. Depending on the massage, if you get something like deep tissue, it will probably be uncomfortable getting massaged, but after a few days you might feel a lot of relief. And obviously I mean a professional massage. Find a place that is more therapeutic or sports medicine type. They know their shit.

3. thelightfantastic

thelightfantastic Fapstronaut

Lets just say i know what I’m talking about and i’m willing to give you some good advice. Up to you if you believe me or not.

stop what you’re doing, your body has hit its maximum capacity for the activity you are asking it to do. Hence you now have muscle fatigue, strain and pain.

leave your body alone, give it time to get over it and recover. You haven’t damaged anything you have strained your soft tissues to the point where you now have pain and discomfort as they can no longer sustain your activity. do some gentle but regular walking without pushing your pain, and take up some swimming if you are inclined to do so. You may need to wait until you feel more settled before you work out, or at the very least keep your work outs light and adapt it to make sure you are not straining yourself further.

kaylee time and bradmax like this.
  4. It’s been 6 days I’m starting to slowly feel ok but I can still feel the pain, I’m starting to take cold showers & look into theureputic massage

kaylee time likes this.
  5. oh man I am definitely leaving my body alone This pain is unbearable almost sickening & disgusting I could do this to myself. I can manage a work out but the pain is there afterwards Not as bad as day 1 ahhh but still pretty bad

kaylee time likes this.