1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The needy clingy inner beta male still lingers.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by PrinceOtaku, Mar 4, 2020.

1. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

I want to kill this part of me but I dont know how. I guess you can say I never had "success" with females, sure I had some poon(rarely) but actually having a rotation of females, being chased and desired by females and actually dating females I never had any success. Even if its a bit of an attention from females, the inner beta male inside gets really excited, clingy and desperate. I've been struggling with this for years. I want to stop giving females my attention and energy and focus only on my self which is so hard. I also have trouble with making the first move, especially if its an attractive female and we make eye contact the inner beta male gets scared, gets anxious, gets too emotionally excited and then I end up choking like James Harden in the playoffs, making me fumble on my words, making the interaction awkward . As far as talking to women, I know I have mouth piece and Im a natural flirt. But what is the point of having a mouth piece if I struggle with these situations.

kaylee time likes this.
  2. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

I know exactly what you are going through, most men become afraid of being rejected or think of how a female will react when trying to start a conversation. I have realized that it has to be natural, its extremely hard to talk to a random stranger with a topic. You can always smile when walking past one but starting a conversation has to have a pretext. This is totally a different story if you are on a dating website or something. Just the other day I forced myself to get a girls number from my boxing class, it was extremely hard for me and I thought about how to go about it for almost a month. I realized that geez we both workout at the same place and sometimes even partner up, as long as I start talking to her about our workouts we have something to always talk about and build off of. This can be used for any scenario, as long as you find something in common to talk about your set.

adib707, kaylee time and PrinceOtaku like this.
  3. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

It's not so much I have trouble talking to them I have a hard time breaking the ice by making the first move. But thanks for your advice I'll keep that mind.

kaylee time likes this.
  4. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

It is because you do not love yourself enough. You get needy and desperate because you seek woman to fulfill something inside you. Loving yourself should be your greatest priority over anything. Once you do you become a beacon rather than a fly clinging for the light. Trust me I had these experiences of getting needy. Girls would leave and I would be broken for months. Its only when I started loving myself, that my neediness changed. Why do you think you get nervous in front of hot girls? You put them over yourself. They are too hot, you lowkey think you are not good enough. When you love yourself, you dont get nervous or choke because it doesnt matter what happens in the end because guess what you are the greatest. You are the main priority not the hot girl.

5. SirWanksalot

SirWanksalot Fapstronaut

So what exactly is your question?

How to kill/overcome/replace/avoid an inner part of yourself?
    How to break the ice and be the smoooooooooth, confident talker?
    How to rotate through women and have them chase after you instead of you having to make the first move to begin with?

Each question in and of itself deserves a lot of brain power but I don't have all day. So what's most important to you?
    Or I can give you my quick and dirty opinion on all 3 of them

kaylee time and PrinceOtaku like this.
  6. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

Any advice would be good. I always love hearing others perspective and strategies even if I do have the answers

kaylee time likes this.
  7. Sometimes, I think this kind of thing isn't supposed to be this complicated. I think PMO just makes this way more complicated than it actually is. I can't confirm because I'm still fighting, but I think a lot of this stuff will get really easy once the addiction is taken care of.....maybe? Can anyone confirm?

8. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

Na
    I use to struggle with self love and confidence, I'm way past over that now idk it will go days and weeks and maybe months without any female attention, I admit I can be an attention whore sometimes so when it things dont go my way I can get discouraged but it's funny I been ignoring females and now they want my attention.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. its how you are. you cant change it. im sorry

10. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

Nah, I belive it's a mindset more than anything. But also apart of it is me being a hopeless romantic. Either way I see being a romantic has never worked, So I guess I have to be the player instead of getting played.

kaylee time likes this.
  11. Ok, blackpill.

PrinceOtaku and kaylee time like this.
  12. Free your mind

Free your mind Fapstronaut

Same here. And again, I blew with a great girl again (and fall in love) for the same reason. I wasnt smooth and relaxed, I was too needy and wanted everything right now. And she just stopped responding.
    It was in the middle of my rewire, we managed even to have a nice sex twice.

PrinceOtaku and kaylee time like this.
  13. FailingForward

FailingForward Fapstronaut

Bro you hit it on the fucking spot