1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How Do You Guys Take a Piss?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Optimum Fortitude, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Pathofsuccess_1

Pathofsuccess_1 Fapstronaut

Whatever requires the least amount of touching.

2. Adylad63

Adylad63 Fapstronaut

I usually stand to pee when out and about. At home I sometimes sit and I'm told that it's the most effective way of draining the bladder, even though for most men the idea is counter intuitive. If you're going Nofap I think the importance of keeping the bladder emptied regularly cannot be overstated. It's a vital tool. Letting it fill to the point where you have sensations of needing to go to the toilet arise can regretfully beget another need.

3. AntiqueRevolverGuy

AntiqueRevolverGuy Fapstronaut

Sometimes I practice stealthy 'crounch peeing' when I'm outdoors. I crounch out in the bushes, or somewhere were people can't see. I then carefully take it out, and pee into the dirt, making sure the flowing urine doesn't hit my shoes. After I'm done, I put it back in, and stand back up as if I did nothing.

4. BlindSisyphus

BlindSisyphus Fapstronaut

I pee on the porcelain when I don't want to be heard like in the middle of the night when people are trying to sleep. Otherwise, fuck it: as long as it's in the bowl. I even sometimes intentionally specifically pee on one side of the water to see how much I can make it spin. I've tried to pee my name in snow and so have a lot of other guys.

I doesn't matter. Just get it in the bowl and nobody will care.

Related question: do people just pee straight into urinals? Like anyone? I used to when I was a kid until I realized that it made pee splash all over me and so I should aim at the water at the bottom. But this begs the question, why is there so much urinal above the water if nobody is "using" it? I think the trough type makes a lot more sense, even if there were just small individual troughs with a little spout to refill the P trap. I dunno, just weird thoughts.

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Stealth crouch peeing in the bushes? That's a new one! :p

6. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Sitting at home because no matter how good you think your aim is, particles of piss fly around the toilet. Especially if you re tall like i am. Its also more comfortable.

Always standing if i am in a public place.

If i had one of those piss things in my home i would always piss standing.

7. Exponential Power

Exponential Power Fapstronaut

When I'm home I stand during the day and aim for porcelain. Late at night I sit. Out in public I always use a urinal. When nobody is in the bathroom I sometimes take a few steps back to see how much distance I can pee. Question: how close do most guys stand at the urinal?

8. AntiqueRevolverGuy

I stand as close that my shoes won't step in other peoples piss.

9. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Lol, the things people discuss on here are too funny. I pee however is most comfortable for me at the moment. There is literally no planning or thought process behind it.

10. AntiqueRevolverGuy

So like, you dive your head forward when you pee?

11. Overapple

Overapple Fapstronaut

I don’t pee. Peeing is gross.

12. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Usually sitting down. That's how I was taught and I've never had any problem with that. I only pee standing up when I'm outdoors.

13. WhoCares101

WhoCares101 Fapstronaut

I pee in the sink, my sink, your sink, every sink. But seriously at my home, I pee in the sink for many reasons. 1, far less water is used just running the faucet to quickly wash hands and splash around sink compared to flushing a couple gallons of water just for one pee. 2, there is less mess, when peeing in the toilet the urine stream picks up velocity and splashes out of toilet, or like most guys in the morning, aim is wonky and you can't control where it goes, in the sink there is zero missing and zero splash back. 3, it's a lot more comfortable frankly and relaxing to just pee in the sink not having to worry about much.

But admittedly it cannot be done everywhere, some sinks are too high or set too far back but if I can, I will pee in most sinks just because it is a better method honestly. I recommend every guy(or girl if you are brave enough to be a trend setter and figure out how lol) to try the sink, it's awesome. The wife was weird about it st first but after explaining to her the benefits she absolutely sees the logic and if she sees me use the toilet to pee she knows somthing is wrong.

14. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Wow. At first I was like wtf, but this actually kinda makes sense.

WhoCares101 likes this.
  15. WhoCares101

WhoCares101 Fapstronaut

When I first heard about it I also thought WTF. Did not do it for several years, but then one day, after cleaning my toilet that smelled of piss from splashing and morning pisses, I started peeing in the sink. No more piss smelling bathroom,m and if you was your hands with soap, no, your sink does not smell like pee. All is balanced. I recomend it totally, and if you have a partner who often complains about the pee smell or pee splash, no more complaining.

16. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Nope

17. [QUOTE = "FellatiousD, post: 2367185, membro: 355024"] Entrambi. Quando mi sento particolarmente sobrio o imbarazzato, tendo ad evitare il rumore. Ma altre volte vado per lo splash. Quando sono pubblico di solito non mi interessa. Ma intorno agli amici / alla famiglia tendo a preferire l'approccio furtivo, soprattutto se è tranquillo o in ritardo.

Sono stato cresciuto anche da una donna e penso di essermi perso molte cose nella vita a causa di ciò. Mi ha detto di sedermi per fare pipì e anche per asciugarmi il cazzo in seguito (immagino che le donne debbano pulire dopo aver fatto pipì?). Fortunatamente non ho mai fatto quest'ultimo perché semplicemente non aveva senso, ma mi sono seduto a fare pipì per molti anni. Non lo faccio più, forse raramente.

Si chiamano orinatoi. Ho iniziato a usarli intorno ai 18 anni e ora li preferisco ai servizi igienici. Sii solo uomo naturale, a nessuno importa. Il mio cazzo è un po 'piccolo quando è morbido, ma ancora non mi interessa davvero. È proprio quello che è. Quando rimuovi queste barriere mentali ti sentirai così sollevato e non avrai lo stesso stress.

Come ho detto, sii naturale e smetti di preoccuparti.
    Esattamente. [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = "IAmLegion, post: 2370962, membro: 176271"] In piedi. Sempre. Soprattutto in pubblico. In nessun caso sto toccando alcun sedile del water là fuori.

Mi riferisco anche alla parte su mia madre che mi ha istruito a sedermi mentre lo facevo, anche se non ho mai seguito questo approccio, anche da bambino. Sembrava totalmente inutile sedersi solo per fare pipì.

Anche ora come un adulto incline a ottenere le ossa, aspetterò fino a che non mi ammorbidirò invece di sedermi e rischiare il mio cazzo di toccare qualsiasi cosa in quel bagno. Ew.

Esito quando uso orinatoi pubblici; non ha nulla a che fare con la mia taglia, apprezzo solo la mia privacy.

Per quanto riguarda dove dirigo le mie urine, di solito sono discreto in famiglia e in contesti formali, ma se sono all'università o da solo, non vedo alcun motivo per non andare per il centro. [/ PREVENTIVO]

I will tell you this: a woman who loves masculinity, even a mother loves to see her baby pee like a real man. My partner loves to watch me while I do it and this, moreover, a little excites her. And now I think of how many opportunities you waste in the bathroom with her for the PMO! In public places I am only careful not to get dirty out of respect for others, but I don't care about the noise it is natural that you do it and feel it, in fact I also like to hear what women and my woman in particular do, but I'm not a pissing lover. I believe that urinating in nature is also an erotic call as well as a satisfaction of a fundamental physiological need that must be done in the healthiest way. Pee follows the golden rules of gravity as well as our floppy penis, although in the morning with a hard penis peeing and hitting the hole is more difficult.

18. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Of course something as mundane as peeing has to be some great indication of wether you are a man or not. I'd say it's not a pissing competition, but oh well...

19. piss whatever way you want my friend standing up sitting down doing a handstand doing a press up whatever mate you piss however you want, YOUR A GOD AND KING OF YOUR OWN BLADDER!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2020
  20. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I keep an empty Gatorade bottle next to my bed at night so that I don’t have to get out of bed to pee. Helps me to get back to sleep faster.

Deleted Account likes this.