1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A serious NoFap try.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by - Turning, Mar 6, 2020.

1. - Turning

- Turning Fapstronaut

Hey all,
    After several try's on PMO I'm going to take it seriously. I'm Vincent (- Turning) from the Netherlands and I'm excited to join the community! My English isn't good at all, but I'm trying : ). I started PMO 4 march.
    Hope to see you at the forum soon!
    - Turning

Kita fira and Mr. Catwalk Runway like this.
  2. Mr. Catwalk Runway

Mr. Catwalk Runway Fapstronaut

3. Life's Journey

Life's Journey Fapstronaut

Hoi Vincent, welkom hier. Ik wens je veel succes en kracht toe om over je PMO verslaving heen te komen. Ik post normaal gesproken geen lange mails met tips en adviezen (anderen hebben dat soort teksten paraat en anders vind je ze wel op dit forum), maar kan je wel van harte aanbevelen om een actieve deelnemer van deze community te worden. Als je dit probleem de baas wilt worden helpt het in ieder geval om hier opener over te worden en dit met andere te delen (daar heeft dit forum mij iig bij geholpen). Succes! Je kan het!

- Turning likes this.
  4. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap community.
    The NoPMO journey is not easy but worth the effort.
    The community will support you.
    Might be helpful to install the day counter.
    Maybe you want to make some commitment- not to the community but to yourself. How about 30 days NOPMO?

- Turning likes this.