1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hard time getting over her

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Coco99, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

Thanks man. I am not in that state anymore. Although I probably did obsess over her for a good month.

2. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

we talking about matrix LOL

3. Sargiel

Sargiel Fapstronaut

Entrepreneurs in Cars, Coach Greg Adams, Donovan Sharpe and many others :) I found them useful from a 'focus on building a better you' perspective.

Coco99 likes this.
  4. PhantomAssassin

PhantomAssassin Fapstronaut

lesson learned.

Deleted Account and Coco99 like this.
  5. Hey Co. Just check in how is the healing process going? My day's are getting better. I've gotten into some relationships in the past recent months and I feel as if I'm done. I'm talking to one gal, but shes pretty busy so I'm not expecting anything. Relationships can ruin us of course, but we can rebuild our self's.

6. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

Hey man, thanks for checking in, honestly I was really good for the month of February. Out of curiosity I went on my Instagram to search a her name to see if she unblocked me today morning. Big mistake. Now I been feeling a little down. I just started talking to couple of girls yesterday, and back in the dating game but its just sometimes hard because you have to go through the whole cycle of introducing yourself again and the back and fourth. I think I will be better tomorrow.

7. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

I am glad you are doing better now. You are right we just have to keep moving forward

8. Well now I'm back to square one. I was talking to her yesterday and she threw in "I'm with the guy" on vacation next weekend. I was down yesterday but I didn't let that get to me threw out the day. I am actually done looking for right now and dating online is clearly not working for me yet or I'm just not meeting the right woman. I'm over my last relationship.. I just feel she needs some karma for what she did and thought on herself... Is that a bad thing? I don't like her, but I forgive her for what she did. Ever since then I haven't been the same.

The only thing we can do man is to move on and better our self's so we can be attractive and magnetize the right woman towards us. But for me right now, maybe the universe is telling me to better myself and that she'll come around eventually. But other people are attracting woman like candy, so it puzzles me right now..

9. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

Dude you will only get better with facing rejection. Think about it this way, the more you get rejected. The better equipped you are emotionally to deal with problems like this in the future. You will build your self to a point where you will not have as much expectation. I was talking to this chick through an online dating app the other day and I thought it went smooth so I asked her for her insta account and added her. After talking for couple of days she didn't respond. I felt kinda down but the next day I'm like F this girl and I removed her from my insta. I realized why would I waste my energy on someone that I just met. On to the the next person..

Metis07 likes this.
  10. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

It actually isn't. We people are all the same. The moment you make people 'special', is when dangerous things happen, like feeling 1 girl only can give you happiness. That is a delusion, as there are so many more wonderous women who have things to show you.

Metis07 likes this.
  11. A good man never fights with his girl. A woman needs to feel safe with you, and if you fight with her, she loses all emotional safety.
    That's quite a generalisation you put there, Max. You can be emotional and empathetic while remaining strong. As long as you don't make your problems hers, she can feel safe when noticing that you deal with your shit without losing your shit — in other words, in a mature and strong manner.

Washwaverr likes this.
  12. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

Fights are inevitable as human beings. Everyone has there own values and opinions and when that clashes, it can turn into a fight. Sometimes fights can build a healthier relationships. Sometimes you are just not compatible with her, it happens. I can understand that as men we can practice a bit more patience.

Metis07 and Washwaverr like this.
  13. Sargiel

Sargiel Fapstronaut

A woman might test a man but she doesn't actually want to see that she got under your skin and you couldn't control yourself. I agree there is an element of security being lost in that case. If I've been in a relationship and it ended up emotionally damaging for me - I walked away. But it is good advise never to get drawn into a fight - remain above if at all possible.

I would agree that a man shouldn't be a robot - but also a woman is expecting that she will be the emotional creature and not having to deal with a man riding an emotional roller-coaster instead of supporting her :)

Mordobarn likes this.
  14. In your experience, maybe.

I have had relationships with zero fights. They were the best!

I have known (rarely) couples with great relationships who never fight. They disagree from time to time, but they talk it through like adults. They are great role models.

15. pankeas

pankeas Fapstronaut

I'm in the same boat. I recently just got out of a long-term relationship and I still think about her everyday. We were dating for six and half years, I was going to propose this August. I think about her everyday and I struggle with not seeing her or being with her. The other night I was up until 12:30 in the morning even though I had to be up at 5:30. I couldn't help but text her and get off my chest how much I still love her. Of course, she never replied back to me. I actually believe that she may have met someone else which makes me feel even worse. I don't have good advice besides to try to focus on yourself and become the best version of yourself.

16. demon_slayer_asta9687

demon_slayer_asta9687 Fapstronaut

I am 17 and I had 14 exes, do you get the picture? Btw, I never had sex with any of them, so, yeah, nothing else to say other than, I'm going through problems too!

17. leetspeak

leetspeak Fapstronaut

Holy smokes, 14 exes? You must be really good at this dating thing haha.

No seriously, I haven't had even one (truth be told I don't want one so I get what I deserve), but still man.

18. leetspeak

leetspeak Fapstronaut

Was she the one who called it off or you? Makes me wonder why invest 6 and a half years into a relationship then break it off.

19. demon_slayer_asta9687

20. demon_slayer_asta9687

Trust me, relationships for a 9-year-old and 15-year-old don't equate to a 21-year-old's relationship.