1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your favorite fighter on Smash Bros Ultimate?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Zfighter2020, Sep 23, 2019.

1. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

I loved Yoshi since the first game.
    Marth has always been a favorite too
    Ganondorf is a beast
    Cloud is awesome and addictive to play as
    I find myself using Snake most of the time though. I've gotten really good with him

Zfighter2020 likes this.
  2. Never played Ultimate, but Melee and Brawl I always used Fox.

Every once in a while, I used Yoshi or Bowser. And simply to troll: Sonic

3. Gambler Kaiji

Gambler Kaiji Fapstronaut

Ryu. I didn't get to play him on Sm4sh/wiiU because I never got around to getting the DLCs. I know Ken's better but I guess i'm partially a contrarian and I also find the reward of getting better with Ryu very satisfying. You get starved for wanting to win so badly you dig deep and learn something new you probably wouldn't have if the victories came as easily. Hero, Terry ,Ken,& Simon Belmont are my other highest picks in terms of percentages.

4. I haven't been playing long. I started out with Kirby, because he's my man, and I still love him. But I think I'm best with Ganondorf. Meta knight is pretty fun too. Also R.O.B. I usually do best with R.O.B. and Ganondorf.

Also, thanks for this thread! I was feeling anxious about being home alone tomorrow, but now I'm thinking maybe I'll play smash bros. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2020
  5. Ugh, freaking Ness! I swear, every time I'm playing against Ness, he absolutely demolishes me. I hate that little fiery bastard.

6. TomBradyGOAT

TomBradyGOAT Fapstronaut

I main Wii fit Trainer, Chrom, and Daisy. I play with pretty much the entire cast, but when I'm trying to get wins and raise my gap, I use those 3.

7. TomBradyGOAT

TomBradyGOAT Fapstronaut

Toptier characters in this game are extremely annoying. I despise Ness and young link.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. When Ness is on the board, I spend 90% of the game stunned and on fire. Drives me crazy.

9. Ruttigan

Ruttigan Fapstronaut

Piranha Plant.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  10. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

Luigi and Pac-Man. We should start a SSBU NoFap tournament

Deleted Account likes this.