1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Would I meet my pet again?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Toni7, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Ther was a guy that came to me while I play soccer with friends. He was so nice and he introduce himself to me in kindest way. He was asking if I could bring him to my home. He was ill. And I took him. And from there.. it starts. That was one the best decision in my life. He was a cat. Black and white. He was perfect little guy. He healed from his illness and we become the best friends. My day would start with him and end with him. We would play together. We would even eat together (not from same spot haha) and both liked the same no fat cheese. Many things we have incommon. When I come home from work and he was outside. He would come up to me and then we both go home. He was perfectly healthy little guy. And he was already almoust 2 years old. And then suddenly, he passed away in 10 minuts. He was outside. Usually when we call him he would run to us. But this time I was looking for him for abouth 3 hours. And I didn't find him. My dad found him later. And he was death. I will never forgeth him and I will never be the same after that. And I hope, when I'm gonig to live in haven. That he would be there and we would play together again. I feel so sad and I miss hime vey much. He name was Rikii
    20181011_160543.jpg 20190402_151220-1.jpg

2. I'm so sorry for you loss :( I can't even read your whole post, because I feel it too much. I lost a cat as well, and it's so devastating. I'm honestly not sure what I believe about animals in heaven. I don't think animals have souls, but who knows what God has planned for us. I'll pray for healing for your heart <3

Deleted Account and Toni7 like this.
  3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about your cat, it’s always sad to lose a pet. It’s almost like losing part of your family.

Toni7 likes this.
  4. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about Rikki. I think the key thing is to remember the good times, remember the joy he brought you. That is something beautiful. Unfortunately it doesn't last forever. But to have that special connection even for a short time is magical.
    I lost my George a long time ago now. But I see him often in my dreams. In the dream he never died, he ran away. And in the dream he comes back, very old and mangy but of course I am overwhelmed with joy to see him again, and I pick him up and cuddle him and it's wonderful. So yes, even though he died I have seen him many times since then, and I'm sure this will happen to you at some point.
    As I said, remember the good times, and count yourself lucky to have had that, many people will never know the joy a pet will bring.

Deleted Account and Toni7 like this.
  5. Fapstronaut 9

Fapstronaut 9 Fapstronaut

I'm sorry for your loss man.

Toni7 likes this.
  6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

And also I didn't mention the worst thing That there is no way that perfectly heatlhy cat can die in just ten minuts, from nothing. Because my mother let him outside 10 minuts before I arrived from work. And in that time he already passed away. I know, becaouse tommorow some neighbors tell that they saw him lying there and fighting for his life. Scared little guy alone in the rain.. so somebody must left so very strong poison that he ate. If I came home earlier, like I should (
    I stayd to play table tennis at work after I finish and I was feling something strange happening) he would never get out an eat that.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  7. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Sorry for your lose too. I hope I would see him again. And thank you for the words.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

@skibum71 I pet him in my dream too. Only once. That was like final goodbye. I wisit him every day. I came everyday to the place we buried him. And I try do do something nice for him becaouse I feel like I could do much more for him. Im also very sorry abouth George :( and thank you for your words.
    @Poseidon he was like part of family :(
    @Fapstronaut 9 thanks men :(

skibum71 likes this.
  9. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

Buddy...try not to think like this. When something bad happens it's natural to think if only I had done this or that, but you really don't know. If you had come home at the normal time, maybe Rikki wouldn't have died that day, but whatever it was, it might have happened the next day, or the day after.
    What is it with the poison, who leaves poisoned food for animals??

Toni7 likes this.
  10. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sorry to hear about Rikii friend. My childhood friend had a cat. He fell out of a balcony and ran into the woods in shock. He was gone for almost a year, having survived hellish winter temperatures outside somewhere until someone found him. Then the same thing happened again: he was trying to catch bugs on the balcony, fell down and ran away. He was gone for months until he was found once again. Unfortunately, he had suffered injuries and passed away some time later.

Wherever these beloved cats are, they're doing fine. You can't physically be with Rikii, but he will always exist in some form.

Toni7 likes this.
  11. Boost

Boost Fapstronaut

Who knows? But you will find love, affection and companionship again.

Toni7 likes this.
  12. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

It's hard to handle the fact that I rescued him just he can die from posion like that. I just think that his life weren't just for nothing. Yes, I can belive either that somebodey can do something like that to innocent creature. Maybe he would die in more suffering then Riki.

skibum71 likes this.
  13. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

@CH3RRY Should pay more attention to him. They are very curious. It's very hard with the cat. They are fragile beings. Im very sorry abouth his cat :(
    @Boost I'm kind don't worry about those things. I think nobody should die in way he did.

14. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Rikii has taken a place in your hearth where you can love him still every day. It is always tough to lose a pet, but be gratefull for all the lovely memories you had together. This perspective can help a lot, not many people will encouter a deep love bond with a pet in their lifes. Hope you do much better soon ^

Toni7 likes this.
  15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your words I understand what you are saying. But I kind of want more then just place in my heart.. :(

16. Balla33

Balla33 Fapstronaut

Toni, if you want to know how to go to heaven read Romans 10:9-13 confess your sins believe that Jesus died in the cross for your sins and God raised him from the dead and repent (ask for forgiveness of sins) and you will see you pet again in heaven. All you have to do is pray thos things. Gods Speed brother

Toni7 likes this.
  17. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

@Balla33 thank you. Godspeed brother.