1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Side of road jerking

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by man2020, Mar 6, 2020.

1. man2020

man2020 Fapstronaut

Coming from mall today, went down back streets saw a lady walking. Pulled ahead got naked in car, she came over sucked my nipples for money. What is wrong with me? It was a compulsion. What is this?

2. again

again Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Not to be negative about your post but I had to laugh. You should live in Podunkville where I live. Something like that would never happen in a million years.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Sounds problematic for a number of reasons. Have you considered SAA?

4. man2020

man2020 Fapstronaut

No I’m afraid they will call police

5. I can assure you they will not. They don't even know who you are unless you tell them. That is the anonymous part.

6. Why your nipples lol? Worth the risk ?

7. man2020

man2020 Fapstronaut

Parents never hugged me or said they loved me
    I guess looking for connections

8. fzr

fzr New Fapstronaut

This is really sad. Have you had or considered getting psychotherapy? You need to know and really believe that you deserve to be loved. Our parents can have a massive impact on the way we form relationships as an adult and it sounds as though you might need some help with that.

9. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What an odd story, thanks for sharing.

10. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

who is she ??? u ask her to suck on your nipples in exchange for money or u suck ur own ?

weird story

11. @man2020
    For having nipples sucked? SLAA is safe and we keep the language clean anyway, don‘t go into details, we say: I acted out, relapsed, masturbated, I was aroused, lonely, sad, agitated ... we‘re not sharing what, where, with whom, how many or how often. The aim is not to get triggered or trigger others. It‘s up to you anyway what you share.
    When working the steps then with a sponsor of your choice you share more of what your addiction looks like. But here as well, you decide what is ok for you.
    There are online meetings as well. www.slaaonline.org. You can go and check the website out, read through procedures, steps, traditions, promises, etc. If you have questions feel free to ask.

12. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Dangerous behavior. Can get you in trouble.

13. hubbawulf1234

hubbawulf1234 Fapstronaut

I agree with the Podunkville statement. I live in a tiny rural town. Even if this were possible to happen here, half the town would know within the hour. All joking aside you should consider help. What you are doing poses serious risks. What if police showed up? What if she pulled a knife to rob you? Not to judge, but you're really putting yourself in danger.

14. man2020

man2020 Fapstronaut

All of the posts help, it gets me to reflect. I do know talking to a professional will pull off scabs I dont want pulled. Parents didnt do it on purpose they weren't hugged or told "I love u" either. I am working on other avenues to find validation other than my own self-validation. But self-validation gets boring.

15. hubbawulf1234

hubbawulf1234 Fapstronaut

You have an amazing opportunity to break that cycle. You Could be the one that makes it better for your future generations!

man2020 likes this.
  16. One of the more diffrent stories i have heard in awhile.