1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is worst and funniest thing you have done?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Kligor, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Worst thing: Accidentally muttered the N word several times next to a black classmate. I was young and I heard it played on a TV show and had no idea what it meant. I was an emotional wreck sitting in the principal's office. Second worse was attempting suicide many years ago over something so insignificant.

I can't think of a funniest thing

Kligor likes this.
  2. blademaster87

blademaster87 Fapstronaut

I stole a bunch of beer from a place once, then when I was going to stash it in a bush besides the place I fell from a short wall into some shit plants and ended up all dirty and scraped. After that, I went back to the place (to steal more beer I guess?) with a scratched face and some leaves over my hair, like nothing had happenned. By then people figured out and some dude started yelling at me. I threw a haymaker in his face and fled the place. I did not, however, forget to get the hidden beer before bailing... Yeah... Some more crazy shit, but thought telling about this one would be funny.

Kligor likes this.
  3. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Worst thing I can tell is probably when I hacked my crush so I could spy on her with her webcam. Turns out she didn’t care at all about me. But she was one of the only girl in my school.... pretty shady now that I think about that. I even approached her using a fake name and identity, she never knew I talked to her.

funniest i can think of is probably when I told my parents I wanted to live deeply in the Alaska. And they asked me « but how would you get food? » and I just answered « i will go to the <name of a French supermarket>! ».

Kligor likes this.
  4. It's not the absolute worst thing I've done, but it's up there.

Back on new years eve, I decided to go watch the fireworks at Penn's Landing in Philadelphia. Smartest thing I've done was take the train there as I did not want to deal with possibly drunk drivers. Keep in mind, it was in the 20s with 30 mph gusts. I leave a little early to get a good spot and show up 2 hours early. Even wearing a heavy winter jacket and winter gloves, I was FREEZING. And standing next to a waterfront, it feels colder. I start shivering. I keep looking at the time and it's moving so slow. Midnight comes around and I feel like an icicle and the area is insanely packed. After the show I start speedwalking to the train station for some warmth. Everybody thought I was insane to go there, but it's something I've been meaning to do.

Funniest thing I've ever done was back when I was a flagger. The client had ordered three people for a two person job since they could not pull any of their guys away to give us a bathroom break. Instead they only got two. Two hours in, and I feel the need to poop. I try and will it away to no avail. I had two choices: either crap my pants or run into the woods and go. I chose the latter. Meanwhile my flagging partner is cracking up. Luckily it's a mostly secluded road. Obviously I had to wipe, so I grabbed a leaf and got back to my post. My partner comes in over the radio after she's done laughing and asked did I wipe. I said yes with a leaf. She told me the area is filled with poison ivy. I had no idea what they looked like since I never encountered them, so I checked Google. My jaw dropped. That's what I wiped with. Now she laughs even harder. I was walking funny for the next two weeks. I still laugh about it now and then.

Axesteel likes this.