1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by james phillips, May 16, 2015.

1. james phillips

james phillips New Fapstronaut

2. james phillips

james phillips New Fapstronaut

I wonder if I can get a counter that displays on my browser

3. abnegation

abnegation Fapstronaut

Hi guys not a newbie but I've been inactive for quite some time. Hoping to get my life back on track. Let's do this!

Robert de Castella likes this.
  4. abnegation

abnegation Fapstronaut

Awesome avatar by the way! Dragonball wohoooo. Haven't watched that show since I was a a kid haha

5. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

Dragon Ball Super coming soon! Pretty damn excited for that and the new digimon reboot. I would also like to mention that my original choice for a name change was going to be Dauntless lol. I love the divergent books. I'm still reading the third one. Love your avatar and handle.

On topic, I'm proud of you for making your way back and being strong enough to start working on your problems again. I know that it was probably very hard coming back. I want you to know that you seem like a nice person and that if you ever need help, you can just pm.

Good luck with your journey my friend. Stay strong and overcome your obstacles to be a better you!